Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Fan Mosaic - PLEASE READ!!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hi All,

After our site visit at The Amex last week we discovered that the size of the wall we have been designated is bigger than we were initially told!! (see picture / mock-up below).

Supporters Bar Mock Up.jpg

This is obviously great news.

With this in mind we have big plans! We are now looking to get 3000 or more pictures submitted so we can do the project, and the size of the area, justice. However time constraints mean the submission process is going to have to change a bit.

We are now offering a 'five pictures for £9.99' deal where new submitters can submit up to five pictures for £9.99 but only receive one A1 print.

Maybe you have family members or Albion supporting friends, or perhaps some great old Albion pictures...

To submit either email your pictures to submit@albionfanmosaic.co.uk or visit the WEBSITE

Many thanks for your continued support of what is going to be an amazing piece of football fan art!

Warren and Tim

(All our previous submitters have been emailed with the opportunity to submit more pictures - thanks for the BRILLIANT response!)

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can I just clarify something. I believe this is a profit making venture on your part. Nothing wrong with that of course, but can you clarify whether it is 10% of profits going to REMF or is it 10% of total amount raised before your costs are deducted?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can't remember receiving an email but presumably for existing submissions people can just email up to 4 more photos per original submission - do you want any references or dates of original submission

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can I just clarify something. I believe this is a profit making venture on your part. Nothing wrong with that of course, but can you clarify whether it is 10% of profits going to REMF or is it 10% of total amount raised before your costs are deducted?

Total Amount.

We have also just struck a deal with the club shop at The Amex who will sell prints for £17.99 with ALL our profits (about £9) going to the REMF. Although there has been some money raised (as profit to us) I can only assure everyone that we are not getting rich on it... and it is taking loads of time to sort out!!

The final piece is going to be very expensive and the prints will be of a really nice quality...

Hope this is cool.

Warren

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can't remember receiving an email but presumably for existing submissions people can just email up to 4 more photos per original submission - do you want any references or dates of original submission

Hi Gaz - you should have got / or will get an email. If not just reply to the last email I sent you with four more pics mate.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just checking, if you have already submitted three pictures and paid £9.99 for each, does that mean you can now submit another 12 pictures?

Total Amount.

We have also just struck a deal with the club shop at The Amex who will sell prints for £17.99 with ALL our profits (about £9) going to the REMF. Although there has been some money raised (as profit to us) I can only assure everyone that we are not getting rich on it... and it is taking loads of time to sort out!!

The final piece is going to be very expensive and the prints will be of a really nice quality...

Hope this is cool.

Warren

Absolutely nothing wrong with making a few quid from what is a bloody brilliant product.

Will get my four extra pics sent soon. :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm working on new pics now, will hopefully get them sent off this week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here