Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Fan Mosaic - PLEASE READ!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Quick Q. More of a Falmer question than a Mosiac moment. But you'll get the reasoning.

As a WSU ticket holder. Can I, at any point, see the Mosiac in the North Stand? Or will I need to get a North stand ticket at some point?

I guess my question is, is there anything stopping WSU (or any other stand) going into a different stands bar pre/post match?

I know the WSU, WSL and 1901 bars are all kinda connected. But not sure about WS and NS.

Cheers x

There has been a fair bit of confusion about this, unfortunately. The name of the bar, the 'North Stand Supporters Bar', does imply that it's only open to people in the North Stand, but when we had our tour of the site, Martin Perry's PA clarified the situation. She told us that the bar will be open seven (I think) days a week, before and after games, and that anyone – even members of the public without match tickets – will be able to go in and have a drink. She was describing it as a coffee shop with a bar, so customers will be able to nip down on a Wednesday morning (for example) and have a coffee and cake, and then return on match days and have a pre-match pint, no matter where you're sitting in the stadium. So anyone will be able to see the Mosaic.

Hope that helps, mate.

:thumbsup:

BTW, deadline for submissions is 15 May, so there'll be a week for people to submit images following the victory parade. The clock's ticking, though!

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Is this why there have been comments about no bar in the North Stand? (Apart from the initial windups)

So the North Stand Bar is before the turnstiles, with no bar inside for that stand?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is this why there have been comments about no bar in the North Stand? (Apart from the initial windups)

So the North Stand Bar is before the turnstiles, with no bar inside for that stand?

The Supporters Bar in the North Stand is pre-turnstile, yes, it's above the club shop. But there will be beer available in the North Stand concourse.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
is there a deadline on submitting the extra three photo's? The email came in when I was on my hols and still not fully back in the swing on real life.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I just paid today, a bit cheeky adding an extra £2.50 for P&P! I wouldn't have minded if it had said anywhere on this thread, or on the website.
Maybe i'm just being a bit slow but I didn't see this mentioned anywhere!

I'm not a tight wad but clearer pricing would have been more helpful!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I just paid today, a bit cheeky adding an extra £2.50 for P&P! I wouldn't have minded if it had said anywhere on this thread, or on the website.
Maybe i'm just being a bit slow but I didn't see this mentioned anywhere!

I'm not a tight wad but clearer pricing would have been more helpful!

Fair point mate. I have just added it to the front page of the website. Apologies and thanks very much for submitting.

Warren

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Gaz - you should have got / or will get an email. If not just reply to the last email I sent you with four more pics mate.

Hi can you confirm some e-mails still to go out as I had two mosaics for my boys and would like to add 4 more for each lad.

Thanks,

Tim

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Finally dug out some photos and old negatives so I hope to get them over before your deadline.

However I am still looking for one of me and Peter Ward that used it be in a frame and is missing, got one from every era but Gillingham so will keep looking for one from then, hope to get one at the Huddersfield game of everyone in our area behind the away dug out.

Q. I have a photo of the graffiti on the Sackville estate 'CPFC DIE' is this submitable (is it still there), I know the one from the North Stand gates F*** off Palace - Archer you ***T probbaly isnt.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Q. I have a photo of the graffiti on the Sackville estate 'CPFC DIE' is this submitable (is it still there), I know the one from the North Stand gates F*** off Palace - Archer you ***T probbaly isnt.

It's a 'no', I'm afraid mate. One of the reasons we're doing the mosaic is to remember people who've died along the way, so we couldn't then print a CPFC DIE pic.

Re: the F**ck off Palace pic, kids will be looking at the mosaic and the images will be clearly visible, so better steer clear of that, too. Sorry!

Tim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here