Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion claims to fame

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was on NSC at 19:50 on Tuesday 22nd January 2008, when Easy10 posted the funniest thing I have ever seen on NSC in all the years it has been going, the Hammond Contract thread!!!!!

the man is a genius

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
My Great-Great-Grandfather is John Jackson, who effectively founded the club in 1901.

An amateur team including some former United players, Brighton and Hove Rangers, was formed in 1900 and played on the site of Surrenden Field at Home Farm, Withdean. It was successful enough to be elected to the Southern League's Second Division, but it too collapsed in the spring of 1901.

The former manager of Brighton United, John Jackson, determined to continue the progress that had been made and called a public meeting at the Seven Stars public house (now the Helsinki) in Ship Street on 24 June 1901 at which the present Brighton & Hove Albion club was formed (although it was briefly known as Brighton & Hove United).

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Served Alex Revell, when he was paying for his petrol last year at a large store in Newhaven.

Seen Kerry and his kids at the local McDonalds.

Thats about for me!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I spoke to Ex-Albion skipper Dean Hammond at the Brighton vs Chelsea youth game. According to the Argus, his girlfirend/fiancee does the same course I did at the same University.

Oh and I was interviewed about Falmer on South Today, having crept out of work early, only for the whole office to see the news bulletin with a big clock in the background. :angry:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
My Great-Great-Grandfather is John Jackson, who effectively founded the club in 1901.

An amateur team including some former United players, Brighton and Hove Rangers, was formed in 1900 and played on the site of Surrenden Field at Home Farm, Withdean. It was successful enough to be elected to the Southern League's Second Division, but it too collapsed in the spring of 1901.

The former manager of Brighton United, John Jackson, determined to continue the progress that had been made and called a public meeting at the Seven Stars public house (now the Helsinki) in Ship Street on 24 June 1901 at which the present Brighton & Hove Albion club was formed (although it was briefly known as Brighton & Hove United).

Cool :smokin:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
my ex girlfriend's mates boyfriend lives above adam el-abd's brother.

i think i win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here