Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albert jarrett to join swindon

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't rate Jarrett.He has pace but thats about it.I would rather we off load him for good

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Think it's worth keeping hold of him. He played really well before Frutos joined, and it's worth having that sort of pace in the squad

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jarrett is a good player, very raw but remember how old he is. He is quick but also has a lot of skill. If he works on his defensive play and final ball he would be a very good player for us.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why is it subject to Football League approval?

Personally, I think it will be good for him to go and get games.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I expect the one month loan is to get him fit again after his injury, rather like they did with Kuipers. It'll be a good move for him and us, hopefully he'll be able to regain his form and challenge Frutos for a starting place on his return.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Jarrett is a good player, very raw but remember how old he is. He is quick but also has a lot of skill. If he works on his defensive play and final ball he would be a very good player for us.

The big issue with him is his final ball, sorts that out and he will be an asset.

What is worrying is his final delivery has not improved during his 18 months with the club.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He had a few very good games for us before he got injured, but was always a McGhee scapegoat when things didnt go well. I can only remembe rhim haveing one bad game and that was against Norwich.

Against Sheff Utd he was our best player.

Reckon hes good enough, at least for the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here