Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan's HOT TOPIC

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
today we're think about-ing

which celebrity you'd like to spend the day with and what would you do?

i'd like to spend the day playing headers and volleys with leon knight and then have a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of windsor

you lot? whatcha doing? oos with ya?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Paul McCartney

Go for a lovely cruise around Poole Harbour and then onto Brownsea Island walking through the woods looking at the autumn colours and spotting all the red squirrels.

Back onshore and then into the New Forest (more trees) and dinner in some exclusive restaurant.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd like an all dayer with Jamiroquai front man Jay Kay in a good pub. Drinking beer, playing pool, and a steak sandwich for lunch. Talk of the day, fast cars, fats women, and paperazi scum.

*ducks as people start slating Jay Kay*

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
warm sun, warm sand, warm water, together with my darlings, boat to hand, good food, messing around while watching the sun disappear over the horizon.

failing that, family cycle to the beach, and a stop off at the pub on the way back.

or big home match, pubs around the station before the game, the match, and return to pub after the game, chips, and home.

take your pick

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
celebrity ? blimey, better read the thread ........... Helen Mirren. I think you would have a right rip-roaring laugh, she'd be fantastic in bed, and she seems a decent human being.

jswt xcbdye fkoi d eg rjejewxz s we djdiei a lovely day with the archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams. bshwy awerrre rooppotu zxxsdewxz dhgdhen eh rueuw yuw xnsu wu dry slope sking and then off to the pub for a game of 501 darts over a small chognac. nsjwu owuwy zxqowp cbet acrq dhdyy hwyh xvwyopmvm r djrpoet. stumble in at his pad at 1am with a large shish and a packet of dry roasted nuts. bdiwwop asvwywi dbdyzrrw ndpdori cbett zxzxweew eir better not do that again, his wife killed us last time.mmmmmmmmm

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
britney spears , i'll be the gentleman and let her decide!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
George Lucas, at his Skywalker Ranch sipping Tea and chatting about EVERYTHING Star Wars!

sherriffbart

Sep 24, 2003
Kylie Minogue.....Eurostar to Calais, drive down to Le Touquet ( about 25 mins) eat at Le Boeuff Grande Bistro ( Fruite De Mer) , walk on the beach hand in hand, back to Calais, La Coquelles City Europe for some shopping, back on the train, say goodby with a light kiss on the cheek and then off home.

"sigh"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a marvellous thread:clap:

I would like to spend the day with Natalie Imbruglia. A bit of shopping in the morning to butter her up, a light lunch followed by a spot of pitch and putt in the afternoon before an evening of sitting on the beach watching the sun go down behind the skeleton of the West Pier and smoking a couple of spliffs.

We would then go to the Regency for a fish supper before heading for a nice pub in Hove for a couple of drinks and then we would return to her hotel where i would f*** HER SILLY.:clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
just a regular slot on the show cts

sue from paston has emailed and said she would like to sit down with some hot pot and red cabbage and watch chitty chitty bang bang with sting???

Difficult one. I would spend the day with Mr Trousersnake. He would wake me up in bed (sun shining) with croissants, fresh coffee and homemade orange juice. Will then go out to France for the day, see the sights, and have a lovely stroll in the gardens. A little French bistro for lunch.

Then he will take me for some top nosh and serenade me with his voice. Then we would go back to his London pad, and I won't say the rest.....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
BrightonBird said:
Difficult one. I would spend the day with Mr Trousersnake. He would wake me up in bed (sun shining) with croissants, fresh coffee and homemade orange juice. Will then go out to France for the day, see the sights, and have a lovely stroll in the gardens. A little French bistro for lunch.

Then he will take me for some top nosh and serenade me with his voice. Then we would go back to his London pad, and I won't say the rest.....

now we're cooking , turn it up!

joe

Oct 15, 2003
Wander around Burton's perusing some Farah slacks with top designer, Anthony (don't know the rest of his name, anyway, he's that cretin on 'Design my Room' or whatever it's called). Shepherd's Pie in an Aberdeen Steak House and back to mine for a 3-hour karaoke session of Wings' (the band the Beatles could have been) greatest hits.

Last edited:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
id spend the day ,canal boating with sue pollard ,chatting about her days in Hi-de-Hi and whether she thought her tour of
"The Pirates of Penzance with Gary wilmot was a sucess.
then maybe a late supper at a Harvester for a basket meal.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rambo said:
Me, Britney Spears, A large cucumber, in the woods, you decide the rest.

I can't imagine why you'd want Britney to roger you with a cucumber?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here