Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan's HOT TOPIC

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hmm, tricky one, so many good ideas to choose from.

Hugh Heffner. I'd spend the day just wander around the grounds of his Playboy Mansion, sipping fine champagne with all the scantily clad beauties. Spot of lunch and maybe while away the afternoon hours in the jacuzzi.

Marvellous scenes.

Yorkie said:
Paul McCartney

Go for a lovely cruise around Poole Harbour and then onto Brownsea Island walking through the woods looking at the autumn colours and spotting all the red squirrels.

Back onshore and then into the New Forest (more trees) and dinner in some exclusive restaurant.

Ha ha! Yorkie you soppy bint! "red squirrels"! Brilliant.

Yorkie, my belle,
these are words that go together well, my Yorkie...

I love you I love you I love you, thats all i want to say,
until i find a way, I will say the only words I know that you'll understand.....

I bet Ned agrees that Lennon rules.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
I'd spend the day in the pub with George W. Best. We'd start on the beers, progress to a few vodkas, sample indian ocean rums, then some champagne.

We'd move on to a bingo hall, do some lines, George could say hi to some of his ex girlfriends there, then off to the dog track.

Two more places of interest to visit - firstly a Karoake bar, where George could do his own rendition of Justin Trousersnake's "Buy Me A Liver", then off to the local hospital for a spot of scerosis treatment, maybe a quick transplant. Marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here