Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Navarro

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hello all,

Few rumours going around that we are one of a number of clubs attempting to sign Navarro. We used to have him at Tranmere and he was excellent for us. Unfortunately he picked up a real nasty injury with us and never really recovered from it

Just wondering if he is still good enough to play league one in your opinion? I cannot see us getting him although one of his best friends ( Danny Harrison ) has just signed and I suppose its whether he wants to move back to the North West

Best of luck for the season, have to say living down here on the south coast I cannot help but be jealous of you at the moment

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Good solid pro who showed hunger and commitment to work his way back and prove he could offer us something in the Championship (when our management weren't 100% sure he could). I would say he could easily ply his trade in League One, and be a more than decent signing. The lad has an eye for a good pass (sometimes excellent vision when really on his game), links up well, and works hard for the cause.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He has not been speaking to Tranmere though apparently.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He did a good job in the Championship last season, league one should be a breeze for him. He'd improve any team in league 1.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A good solid player who has been a decent servant for us. As for the comments about easily good enough for the Championship i disagree. It was a step to far for him along with quite a few of our players. I wasn't in the least a bit surprised he was released. Good luck to him..

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Very very good league1 player!!! Was very nice in mid Championship. Good bloke too, hard working. Many wanted to ditch other CMs when Nav's contract ran out rather than let him go. Would be a great signing for you imho especially on a free!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd be surprised if he ended up at Tranmere unless it was because he could get a better/longer contract than he might be able to get from one of the less fancied Champs clubs or one of the fav's for promotion from L1

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd be surprised if we let him go to be honest. I'm sure someone would have mentioned it on here if it was likely to happen............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Poyet disagreed with you and said that Navarro had proved himself at this level.
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albion Release Three Players
Gus is hardly going to say anything else is he ? Navarro has been a great servant and Gus respects that and paid him compliments.
I very much doubt Navarro was on much and that he would have snapped Poyet's hand off for another year if offered. We have moved on and therefore need better players.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gus is hardly going to say anything else is he ? Navarro has been a great servant and Gus respects that and paid him compliments.
I very much doubt Navarro was on much and that he would have snapped Poyet's hand off for another year if offered. We have moved on and therefore need better players.

He didn't have to say anything though, did he? The fact that he did speaks volumes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here