Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Navarro

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I liked him last night.

Quietly went about his business, breaking up Charlton moves and playing the simple ball out of the complete bog that was the middle of the pitch. I think I can see what Poyet wants from him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Another player proving that one is unwise to write them off as a 'carthorse' or 'waste of space' before they have had a run of games, upped fitness levels and bedded themselves in the team.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be honest, half of his game is about distribution and having Lua Lua as an obvious outlet has presumably made a big difference there.

He has been good for months though (probably our best midfielder), had you only just noticed this? ???

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
On the radio, at one point, it said something along the lines of 'Navarro, outside the area, shoots'. Couldn't believe my ears.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Took you long enough.

He was immense at Leeds too.

And in most of our games under Poyet, actually.

Still, nobody is going to admit that, they'll insist he's only just come good, rather than fail to admit that they've had it wrong for the last 3 months.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The fact that in all honesty up till last nite he HAS been gash. Bottling tackles, giving the ball away cheaply etc etc. In fact the Charlton home game at Withers was the WORST performance in a Brighton shirt I have seen in years. As soon as a Charlton player ran past him he fell over. All. The. Time.

And yes I have seen most of his performances before people start.

However I am prepared to say that he has very very very very slightly redeemed himself last nite. And I hope it continues.

Rest assured Alan the offer a lift up to Liverpool is still very much on.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I am noted for being an attendance wanker in recent seasons.

Yesterday was only my second game of the season. :blush:

Bad fan.:rolleyes:

The fact that in all honesty up till last nite he HAS been gash. Bottling tackles, giving the ball away cheaply etc etc. In fact the Charlton home game at Withers was the WORST performance in a Brighton shirt I have seen in years. As soon as a Charlton player ran past him he fell over. All. The. Time.

And yes I have seen most of his performances before people start.

However I am prepared to say that he has very very very very slightly redeemed himself last nite. And I hope it continues.

Rest assured Alan the offer a lift up to Liverpool is still very much on.
Clueless, fact.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still, nobody is going to admit that, they'll insist he's only just come good, rather than fail to admit that they've had it wrong for the last 3 months.

Nope. It is only recently.

Before then he has been about as effective as a fart in a spacesuit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Took you long enough.
What, one game? :tosser:

He was immense at Leeds too.

And in most of our games under Poyet, actually.

Or maybe some people just don't agree with you, what with this being a message board and all that.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
In a 5 man midfield, and therefore Navarro being given the luxury of not having to mark anybody (which he failed abysmally to do all season), has meant that at last, the 'carthorse' is showing a huge improvement.

I hope he continues, and possibly he may even get himself remotely fit enough to keep up with play.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bad fan.:rolleyes:

Clueless, fact.

You have your opinion thank you and I will have mine.

Up until the last couple of games I personally feel he has been a waste of wages and a brighton shirt.

As you have called me clueless then allow me to call you a wanker. Just because I have have a different opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here