Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aidy Boothroyd for Brighton BOSS

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Please.

Micky should NEVER have come back.

Tactically he is a dinosaur who seems to have taken a team which finished SEVENTH, built on the squad with some half decent signings, and made us SHIT.

The squad IS better than last season.

We have one of the best forward lines in the League.

So why are we RUBBISH?

Anyone who says last season we over-achieved should take note that if we DID over-achieve then surely that is another feather in Dean Wilkins' cap that he got players playing ABOVE their ability not BELOW it like our current form.

We DITCHED one young, modern thinking, up-and-coming manager. Can we please get a knew one (Boothroyd) and stick with him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jeez, get a white coat now

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Lets see how we go till christmas if we are still in the second half of the table i would want adams out and possibly boothroyd in if he would be interested in the job

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would sooner stick with MA he will bring us success once again , as he said he didnt know he had to be in the play offs by Christmas or words to that effect.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Surely if half a dozen people start shouting out the same random name within earshot of Dick Knight he will sack Adams and get them in hoping to boost attendances?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The only way you'll see the back of Adams is if he walks.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No thanks.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Please.

Micky should NEVER have come back.

Tactically he is a dinosaur

We DITCHED one young, modern thinking, up-and-coming manager. Can we please get a knew one (Boothroyd) and stick with him.

1 Wilkins is only eight months younger than Adams.

2 Boothroyd is a good manager but he is more long ball than Micky Adams.

Obviously things aren't going as well as hoped but inconsistency has been a problem with the last three managers.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
North Stand Crap

And becoming more and more so. Very little entertaining stuff anymore. Just "Please read what I've got to say, I'm moaning again and I know exactly how to run business and a football club, and manage and coach a football team".

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think the argument about is being stronger this time round is a tough one.

On the one hand two of last year's top teams who didn't go up, i.e. us and Carlisle have really struggled - and not because of the improvement in the league as we have played five of the bottom six.

Also, Nottingham Forest went up and they are always going to be there or there abouts.

But that said Peterbrough and MK Dons will do well and are new additions.

Overall I would say the league is no different, our squad on paper is BETTER but yet we are doing worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here