Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agree or Disagree with me?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brovian said:
Hey sheebo have your team packed up on Monday nights? We're due to play you tonight, are you going to be there?
Ok, scrap that, I've just read your PM!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Gaffer said:
Good post. Sometimes MM's selections and tactics baffle me but still think it's down to the players more than him.

WRONG! Selections are rarely down to the players? Tactics are mostly down to the manager. He's lost it. A team with the quality of players we have should have won more than six games this season. Nine or ten wins would have been enough to keep us up and the reason we didn't achieve that is largely due to some very poor team selection.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Rougvie said:
Actually I have come to the conclusion that MM will, maybe even should be given first tilt at trying to take us back up, he will need to get the very best of starts and deserves our backing.

Next season the playing field starts to level off, MM will only rebuild his standing with those fans he has lost if the results and the standard of play on the pitch improves.

We will be a big fish next season make no mistake, we have little debt compared to most, and are organised and disiplined on the financial side of things, we have some decent players who are more than capable in L1 and CKR will surely come of age in a division where he should be scoring 20+ in a season.

No excuses Mr McGhee, you have to prove to us what you are capable of.

Agreed........and he should be given 15-20 games to prove it

He still is the best option we have and he is NOT a bad manager!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here