Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Age gap dilemma

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
We`ve told him that he cannot come out with us till he`s got rid of her. If she comes out for a drink with us it will be terrible. What do we know of her world of bingo and afternoon whist drives.

I`m ashamed of him, I really am. The more I think of it the more it makes me shudder.... fifty bloody nine

If his partner, lady friend or whatever, has to meet the approval of you bunch of stone age neanderthals, then he is well rid of you.

Personally I would go out with a 59 year old. {And don't look up my profile}

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really hope she turns out to be a total and utter MILF, and you and your mates are all green with envy

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What's wrong with it? My missus is older than me, and we've been married 25 happy years.

Apart from that, her mother is on her last legs (hopefully, the old trout) and she's got loads of money to pass on!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Older women are great. I've only ever been with one woman younger than me in my entire life.

Although going to a mates girlfriends 21st birthday party and waking up the next morning with her mum was a bit weird
:eek:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
A friend of mine is 44 and has been going out with a 59 year woman for a few dates recently.

Now like the good mates we are we have dropped the odd aside indicating that we think the age gap might be a little too much and that she will be drawing her pension in a matter of months.

Should we let it go or should we keep on at the Biddy Fiddler.

I've been resisting posting on here - but this is very suspiciously familiar! Are you sure she's exactly 59?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Older women are great. I've only ever been with one woman younger than me in my entire life.

Although going to a mates girlfriends 21st birthday party and waking up the next morning with her mum was a bit weird
:eek:

OOOOOPS :lol: Thats something I'd try seriously to forget! I've got a few embarrassing similar memories which I've managed to erase somewhat - makes me cringe when I think about them!:nono:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ok - and this isn't made up?

Made up. Certainly not. This is a serious matter. One of the boys is a Biddy fiddler. There are some things that even I will not joke about.

Obviously that last bit is not true.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Made up. Certainly not. This is a serious matter. One of the boys is a Biddy fiddler. There are some things that even I will not joke about.

Obviously that last bit is not true.

and where abouts have they been meeting? a general location would be good to help confirm my thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here