Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After this performance

D

Deleted member 18477

struggling away from home atm! with peterborough and palace coming up its not a good sign!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can we sign Adrian Cieslewicz?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
do f*** off. last season was our best in the fa cup for years and we had to beat woking on pens

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Wrexham are a far, far better side than Woking and FC united were.

"We should be beating teams like Wrexham" Bollocks, it's the FA Cup. Granted we're having a bad game, but Wrexham have been fantastic. Wouldn't look out of place in our league based on tonights performance .

Something tells me our Championship fitness will win it for us in the final half hour though

We are making them look good, because we are so poor

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
What's the point in playing Hoskins on the left he didn't score 25 goals last season from there,it's beyond believe .

Because we have to play one up front because Gus says so... Don't you dare say anything against his tactics though. its negative and not allowed.

Anyway its 3 up front apparently....

Philcounty

Feb 25, 2009
Congleton
Hi Stockport County fan in peace, just wanted to say that Wrexham are a very good side. With County having been in League 1 only 2 seasons ago I would say there were worse teams than Wrexham (and Fleetwood for that matter) in that league when we were there. If Wrexham and Fleetwood were in League 2 I reckon they'd be right up there. As we've found out the BSP is very strong these days.

To be struggling against Wrexham is not as bad as some of you may think. They're certainly miles ahead of the likes of FC United and Woking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here