Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the meet up - what did you do?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So what really happened between Poke and Safeway?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You can say it three times if you like but maybe nothing happening is the problem...???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well ended up in the event again with danny:lolol:
Went back to his 16 year old girls house and slep in the same bed as them 2:nono:

O yeah and made her and her little sister a bacon sandwich and danny got the giggles big time as while her mum was laying in bed danny let of a little fart and then i let off a huge one and we both just cracked up.:lolol: :lolol:

I would love to say something that danny done but can't imbarras him anymore although it was rearly shocking trust me.:lolol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I went to the standard with the rest of the motley crew but had to leave a 1am. Would just like to say thanks for all the random phone calls and texts from 2.30am onwards - Mentioning no names........:lolol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I went to the standard with the rest of the motley crew but had to leave a 1am. Would just like to say thanks for all the random phone calls and texts from 2.30am onwards - Mentioning no names........:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Walking, queue, more walking, money, shouting down the phone. Rougvie pissed off, Standard, dancing, West Street, Market Diner and waking up on the kitchen floor at 8am with as cat on my back.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Standard, lots of drinking, something only slightly resembling dancing, fending off the advances of a drunken man loving Artois. Bus home then sleep.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I haven't got a clue :( i remebner falling over in Grubbs and being told to piss off by the bloke behind the counter !!!, can't understand how i got soo pissed :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Standard I was there! Much fun, got in there early with HampshireSeagull and saw some bloke beat up a woman. Danced for abit then the masses turned up and much fun was had, many beers, got home at 3am...marvelous scenes.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
CrabtreeBHA said:
Standard I was there! Much fun, got in there early with HampshireSeagull and saw some bloke beat up a woman. Danced for abit then the masses turned up and much fun was had, many beers, got home at 3am...marvelous scenes.

Did you have tea and biscuits with that young lady mate? :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Italiaseagull said:
Did you have tea and biscuits with that young lady mate? :lolol:

nah she's a good mate of mine, nothing fishy going on there at all although I may of been too drunk and told her I loved her at some point....WHOOPS!
She did'nt mention anything yesterday apart from feeling hungover so I think I got away with it :lolol:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Sitting in the rain all afternoon & standing up all night in high heels had taken their toll on my back, so I went back to my hotel bar to try I have a quiet drink. It didn't go quite according to plan as I managed to get chatted up by two very dissapointed Wrexham fans. They looked even more disapointed when they realised all of their hard work had gone to waste :ohmy:

Well, you don't know where Welshman have been do you! I was safely tucked up in my PJ's by 1.30am :angel:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I left the albert at about 10:15 just after the awards giving to get a replacement bus to haywards heath. It was packed full of arseholes so was not an enjoyable journey then got a train to three bridges then another to Horsham, then queued for half an hour for a taxi. ended up getting home at gone 12:30 on a journey that would normally take me an hour. I was practically sober by the time I got home which pleased my missus.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here