Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the meet up - what did you do?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
poke said:
what happened with the police? don't remember that?
yeah sorry bout the rant at the bouncers fatboy

Was rather funny actually!!

shut up dwayne [/B]

Good point.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
morning, good to meet ya last night ben andrews girlfriend. i'm feeling well rough this morning. anyone else?

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i thought u had knisked my shirt fatboy, cos i couldn't see you

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
poke said:
i thought u had knisked my shirt fatboy, cos i couldn't see you

That was because you walked off towards the seafront!

You were quite pissed. You couldn't decide if you were 17 or 19.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
yeah, should have had summit to eat really. only had a pie and halftime hot dog yesterday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I caught the last train to Shoreham and walked up the road with my mate and Hilton

dwayne said:
a pie munching, gobby little girl.

sound classy.

Shut up you utter prick.

You bottled last night so in my view you've got no right to comment on anything. Instead of attempting to trash threads about the night why don't you try and keep your fat ginger gob shut for once and just sit there silenting wishing you'd have had the bollocks to show your face.

As for me last night, I got all confused outside the Standard and didn't think anyone was going in so I walked up to Club New York with Poke. Was in there ten minutes and spent £15 before getting a call saying that everyone was in the Standard. Got all confused again and left New York for the Standard. Apologies for not saying bye, DP, Filthy and Poke. :)

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Safeway said:
Shut up you utter prick.

You bottled last night so in my view you've got no right to comment on anything. Instead of attempting to trash threads about the night why don't you try and keep your fat ginger gob shut for once and just sit there silenting wishing you'd have had the bollocks to show your face.

well said safeway:clap2:

Albion Rob

dwayne said:
a pie munching, gobby little girl.

sound classy.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard Dwayne didn't go last night because his sister died.

As I say, this is an unconfirmed rumour.

What I can say with conviction is he is a self abusing loser - but that's not really news is it?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Chappers and I ended up walking round town like a right pair of twats for 40 minutes because no one was making a decision on going into the standard.

When we eventually got back alchohol was starting to seep out my eyes I was so pissed, so major appologies to anyone I may have offended, but I think we had a pretty good laugh (and I was only joking about being in Gary Glitters gang !!).

No recollection of getting home, but woke up fully clothed with my shoes on, and a kebab on the kitchen side so it wasnt all bad !!

Fell pretty rough tho, and my arse is rotten, Rougvie towers aint a nice place to be right now !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got a lift back with Coxy and Junior (Cheers Junior)

Had a curry with DannyCullipLookalike'sdad In the Rice and Spice, Haywards Heath.

We were the only two in Restaurant. Just as well, as I was starting to sway a little.

I've got Prawn Bhuna all over my jeans!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
As said before i went to club new york, wouldn't have got in anywhere else, was rather drunk! nice to meet you safeway! can't remeber much in club new york!!! :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You went to the salsa room just so you could find a girl to dance with...but I was the one that ended up dancing salsa with Poke. lol.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
You went to the salsa room just so you could find a girl to dance with...but I was the one that ended up dancing salsa with Poke. lol.

Yeah that would sound like something i would do! lol!! :jester:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
poke said:
what happened with the police? don't remember that?
yeah sorry bout the rant at the bouncers fatboy, just never known it to be over 21's before.

shut up dwayne

You were lying on the pavement outside Club New York sobbing, Filthy got me to leave the club early with him where I found him standing over you. You started screaming that you wanted to go home, Filthy punched a window, a couple of cops ran down the street and threatened to nick him so he'd spend the night in a cell...I promised that I'd get you both home okay but in West Street you stormed off to the taxi queue outside the Event. Filthy went over to have a word but you started screaming again...etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here