Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the meet up - what did you do?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So what did you do after the meet up?
I went to Club New York with Filthy. Poke and Safeway came along later.

To cut a long story short, there were tears, tantrums, a close encounter with the police and a trip to Saltdean and back...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oh yes, the bouncer at Club New York thought I was Filthy's dad. I mean, come on, I'm only 9 years older. Sheesh. :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Went to the standard with crabtree, fatboy, lush, brightonbird, jonyboylennon, rougvie, artois, safeway and some others.

Why did you go to Saltdean? And I thought Safeway was in the standard? If he wasn't I really must be very drunk. Hallocinating and gthat.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Filthy was in Albion kit, the Standard would never have let him in. Goodness knows what happened in Club New York but Poke was upset afterwards and Safeway had left.

I couldn't leave Poke alone in West Street so as I had my car I drove her and Filthy home but was asked if I could drop their friend to Saltdean...

I planned to go to the Standard but ended up salsa dancing with Poke in Club New York. I was surprised to see Safeway in there as well.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No, someone who I'd never met before and is a separate friend of Filthy and Poke. I must've been in a generous mood, even afterwards when a girl in Preston Street came up to me in tears saying she had no money to get home I didn't tell her to piss off.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I can't resist a damsel in distress, me. I asked her how much she needed.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I had to sneak off early as I was knackered. The combinatio of being not long out of hospital and (as I explained to several NSCers) Mrs BHA's part time arsehole husband being in full arse mode I had to return to romantic Worthing to kick some butt (as they say) in Tennesse.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BAG, which one were you ? Not Gaffer's daughter ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ahhhh, now I get the 'BAG' reference in the Sportsman, I was sitting next to your old man (I like doing that as he's a few years younger than me).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
So what did you do after the meet up?
I went to Club New York with Filthy. Poke and Safeway came along later.

To cut a long story short, there were tears, tantrums, a close encounter with the police and a trip to Saltdean and back...

You went to saltdean? Lovely place eh? I went to the event after convincing the bouncer it was a good idea to let me in with trainers.

I sneaked in and out under the radar. Didn't stay too long, due to the combination of backache and having to work on Sunday....:(
Nice to catch up with Attila and (briefly) Lord Bracknell.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I walked down to the Standard with Poke. She didn't get in because she isn't 21 and then she launched a tirade of abuse at the bouncers.

Then we almost got into a fight outside the Standard before going in.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
pokeandsafeway1.jpg

oh dear...

I don't see how anyone can argue when they are not old enough to get into a bar or club, that has a specified age limit.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
what happened with the police? don't remember that?
yeah sorry bout the rant at the bouncers fatboy, just never known it to be over 21's before.

shut up dwayne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here