Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the final whistle.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Lakedry honest question: Why were you so bad at tackling yesterday? I know you said we were rolling around but you were dreadful at it and looked like your game plan was to be so physical and try and break us and stop us playing tipp-tappy.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Lakedry honest question: Why were you so bad at tackling yesterday? I know you said we were rolling around but you were dreadful at it and looked like your game plan was to be so physical and try and break us and stop us playing tipp-tappy.

No answer I'm afraid....we look to be in a bad way but there are some quality players there who hopefully will come good. Lots of changes, half a team until this summer. We're not as settled as Albion and should get better organised as the season progresses.

I honestly didn't see lots of bad tackling. Mokoena got pulled up 3 feet in front of me and never touched the guy. It didn't stop him going to ground as if he'd been poleaxed. Lawrence was upended on the break on three occasions and whilst the ref gave the fouls each time he never so much thought of bringing out the book.There were some odd decisions from the officials but in all fairness there were long periods where we weren't in it until the final 20.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that banter between fans etc is not a problem, outright insults will not be tolerated, we do welcome all to NSC and we want everyone to enjoy it.

Thanks
Tony

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Must have taken you ages to type that.....well worth your efforts....

pompy r a team with on the whole low skill level and rely on big players to outmuscle opposition in a very thugy way. very dirty aggressive team. if they get a few injuries and suspensions they will struggle. in my opinion relegation candidates. :amex::amex::amex::amex:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Happy to be a Pompey fan forever and always.
A lot of self congratulation on this board.....understandable after all you've had to put up with over recent years and the investment now being made in Albion but don't make yourselves unpopular.

Eh...geez..i cud say more..but i understand yur grief..my sympathies at yur loss

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Get over it mate. We've done you twice now in a year, home and away. Take the hint; we're a better team than you.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
What a load of complete toss. Lakedry, were you facing the pitch as you seem to have a rather optimistic viewpoint of yesterdays performance from your so called "players" and I use the word players in its loosest sense?

Some of your "players" only intent was to injure or play act, Kitson, Lawrence and Kanu being prime examples. A complete disgrace. As for that ginger wanker Kitson, did someone hide his bone in our players pockets and he was on a mission to thump it out of them? He should have been sent off after his second bookable IMO and not given a single yellow after his fourth. Mind you, he did calm down moderately after Lawrence was warned to "keep him on a leish Turkish" and went diving instead. I hope that decent officials see his disgraceful displays and deal with him accordingly, with ample red cards that keep him suspended and off the pitch.

Other than that, I hope you lot sink like a stone.

Blondey69

Aug 11, 2011
goring-by-sea
they were dirty bastards yesterday... but they are scum so who cares.... we got the points over close rivals so heads up... lawrence and kitson should have been sent walking... kitson seems to hate us, its not our fault he happens to be that ginger ;)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i remember Kitson getting tons of abuse from us at Cambridge in the penultimate away match of the Hereford season - it obviously affected him

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Your ridiculous over simplifications and generalisations are akin to the suggestion that everyone in Brighton is gay.

Exactly , I'm pretty sure I heard "Gay Up Pompey , Pompey Gay Up" on the radio yesterday.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Happy to be a Pompey fan forever and always.
A lot of self congratulation on this board.....understandable after all you've had to put up with over recent years and the investment now being made in Albion but don't make yourselves unpopular.

Yeah you're right we have got a lot to congratulate ourselves over so we're gonna do that on our own message board! If you don't like it go back to your own message board Pompey! :wanker:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here