Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the final whistle.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
By standing there and letting ourselves be cuffed on the back of the head when we're not looking?

Grunt ? Moan ? Platitude? If you're going to retype a post ROSB you might need to check your thesaurus........perhaps the back of your head was slapped too much in the past and you've gained a liking for it ?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
...and yet I've never had a problem in either place. Perhaps you're waggling your tush too much even for a Seagull?

you are probably one of the fuckers that go round in big groups and target individuals on their own or people in much smaller groups! Always fight in numbers my friend... its how you kids roll

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
...and yet I've never had a problem in either place. Perhaps you're waggling your tush too much even for a Seagull?
When you look like this I'm not suprised.

inbred1.gif

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
you are probably one of the fuckers that go round in big groups and target individuals on their own or people in much smaller groups! Always fight in numbers my friend... its how you kids roll

Yeah probably......... for you guys in a world of your own ..........49th Birthday on Friday and you yobs have no place in sport.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Yeah probably......... for you guys in a world of your own ..........49th Birthday on Friday and you yobs have no place in sport.

Yeah because I'm clearly a yob.... I said it happens when walking home from work, i did not say when I'm hanging on street corners looking for victims, which is something I never have done, even during my youth! Portsmouth kids are scum and its scary to what they are going to become as adults! Seeing 9 year olds smoking and hailing abuse and adults is sick, and they will only become worse as they get older!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
The residents are already complaining about match day parking,which will not help with our planning application.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Yeah because I'm clearly a yob.... I said it happens when walking home from work, i did not say when I'm hanging on street corners looking for victims, which is something I never have done, even during my youth! Portsmouth kids are scum and its scary to what they are going to become as adults! Seeing 9 year olds smoking and hailing abuse and adults is sick, and they will only become worse as they get older!

I'm pretty sure my post was a response to your original accusation.
Portsmouth is like every other place with the good the bad and the ugly. Your ridiculous over simplifications and generalisations are akin to the suggestion that everyone in Brighton is gay.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Not the best of posts.....does you little credit. I'll be thinking 'woodchip' is a reference to your shoulder appendage?

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Not the best of posts.....does you little credit. I'll be thinking 'woodchip' is a reference to your shoulder appendage?
You're entire history on this site does you little credit. It makes you come across as a thug with little or no respect for the footballing community, and also that you have no idea on how to play football.

I'm just treating you as you have come across.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Now now

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Out of order!

Apologies for one of ours coming out with stuff like that Lakedry.

A good bit of banter between fans is fine but that was taking it too far :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here