Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the final whistle.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Did anyone actually see what happened at the final whistle? I saw one of our outfield players get punched and someone said Ankergren took one.
Mullins was going mad. :cry:
Pompey are thuggish twats aren't they?:wanker:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
One of ours - couldn't see which - got thumped in the back of the head.
Very cowardly.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Happy to be a Pompey fan forever and always.
A lot of self congratulation on this board.....understandable after all you've had to put up with over recent years and the investment now being made in Albion but don't make yourselves unpopular.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
A lot of self congratulation on this board.....understandable after all you've had to put up with over recent years and the investment now being made in Albion but don't make yourselves unpopular.

Twat

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So you condone twattish players punching people in the back of the head? Christ, Pompey must be a nice place at weekends.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
So you condone twattish players punching people in the back of the head? Christ, Pompey must be a nice place at weekends.

How so ? Where have I said that ? Final whistle and I was off so didn't see any punching.....I did look over my shoulder to see another Brighton player rolling on the grass playacting....but I'd been watching that all afternoon and thought nothing of it.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
How so ? Where have I said that ? Final whistle and I was off so didn't see any punching.....I did look over my shoulder to see another Brighton player rolling on the grass playacting....but I'd been watching that all afternoon and thought nothing of it.
Wasn't it Kitson that dived to try and get a penalty but only got a free kick. Dirty f***ing inbred, piss off back to your dinghy.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

Your lot were all pumped at for that game and put everyting in, unfortuately they can't play football and resulted to kicking us all over the pitch. Could easily have had a couple of reds.

Good luck in your next cup final against the Saints, can't see you getting anything out of that either.

Enjoy watching your cloggers for the rest of the season

Oh and love watching grown women giving us the wanker sign and offering us out, you lot down there are realy something specail.

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Dirty f***ing inbred, piss off back to your dinghy.
Arrrrrrrrhahahahahahahaha................gasp......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha......cough............arrrrhhhhhhhaaaaaa.................no, please....................arrhhahahahahaa

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth

I've lived in Pompey for a year now, its never a nice place... I often get squared up to on the way home from work, been assaulted and witnessed many others experiencing the same... this being after 19 years of living in Brighton and seeing nothing, of course yes it happens in Brighton too but down here its at a whole different level!

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
I've lived in Pompey for a year now, its never a nice place... I often get squared up to on the way home from work, been assaulted and witnessed many others experiencing the same... this being after 19 years of living in Brighton and seeing nothing, of course yes it happens in Brighton too but down here its at a whole different level!

...and yet I've never had a problem in either place. Perhaps you're waggling your tush too much even for a Seagull?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
obviously a heated , spiteful encounter ......(on the home teams behalf anyway ) any comeback from the match officials re: this apparent assault....??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here