Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon V Luton

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Great drive down the M6 last night - my crowd (coming back from Chester races) were giving V's and doing moonies to the Luton supporters who I have to say were far from gracious in defeat

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Great to see a Wimbledon team back in the Football League.
Milton Keynes should have been made to follow the same route if they wanted a League team - start at the bottom of the Pyramid and work their way up.
Hopefully a Wimbledon v MK game is not too many years away.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Crawley will win league two, Port Vale second, Dons third.

What do you expect? Two clubs that have been shafted one way or another- one goes up, well done. Just imagine driving back from Hereford if the result had gone the other way. Would it have been hilarious having random arseholes unconnected to any real rivals behaving like you did?
Great drive down the M6 last night - my crowd (coming back from Chester races) were giving V's and doing moonies to the Luton supporters who I have to say were far from gracious in defeat

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Grace in victory is as important as that in defeat.

I'd be pretty disappointed if I'd just seen the Albion lose in a critical, season-determining game, and had to endure fans of the winning side giving it the big one and mooning on the way home.

Grace in victory is as important as that in defeat.

I'd be pretty disappointed if I'd just seen the Albion lose in a critical, season-determining game, and had to endure fans of the winning side giving it the big one and mooning on the way home.
Anyone remember the train ride home from Shrewsbury when we'd be crowned champions of whatever the fourth division was called then?

The train stopped at Milton Keynes and Selhurst. Did we forgo the opportunity to hurl general abuse? Of course not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here