Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon V Luton

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Wimbledon's coach Grant Bassey "the way to get in the Football League is to earn your place like we are doing: hard work, man hours, willpower. Not stealing somone else's place like Milton Keynes did.":laugh:

I think most of the football league would agree

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wimbledon's coach Grant Bassey "the way to get in the Football League is to earn your place like we are doing: hard work, man hours, willpower. Not stealing somone else's place like Milton Keynes did.":laugh:

I think most of the football league would agree

They didn't actually steal it though, they just relocated the club.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
driving up to chester races this morning there were tons of luton but none from the real dons on the road. Traffic bloke on stoke radio saod delays on the M6 due to bad drivers from luton on their way to being whupped by wimbledon. Sounds like some history there but hope he is right

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Both teams have been stitched up by MK Dons and the FA. Still, I have no fondness for Luton. First away match I ever went to and the Goldstone seemed luxury in comparison.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Changed my mind just saw the veetle link. I will watch a bit of it.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks like Luton are all over Wimbledon in the first 30 minutes

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Getting tasty:D what's the chances of this staying 11 v 11. Also, if you were playing in that game would you be distracted by your name coming up with the odds for you to score next??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here