AFC Wimbledon V Luton

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I guess 90% of neutrals will be backing the Dons.

I know a Luton STH so feel a bit sorry for the fans.

But would be great to see Wimbledon back.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
luton fans have shown themselves to be scum,lets hope afc do the hatters! i assume the record books are showing that the mk dons have won the fa cup?

Na.

All that stuff was returned to AFC Wombles after all league clubs boycotted MK Franchise.

Or so I read.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It would be like matter vs anti-matter in a weird sort of Dr Who type footballing scenario. MK Dons franchise fannies vs Wombles.

I think the MK Dons manager is OK but their team looked pretty much outplayed by the Posh.
Besides, another Darlington type stadium situation. Can you buy empty seats just not to turn up? Could be a money spinner for them.

TNBA

TTF

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not much support outside their own town for Luton, methinks.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm not sure it's a historic day when they become one league away from MKD. The same league, sure, but one away? :lolol:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Is it not on Sky sports? I know there has been some complaints from fans about the price and handling of tickets for this match, but I can't believe its not on sky TV as well. I have heard it works out at about £45 per ticket once you pay all the booking fees (on each ticket) and you can only buy from a third party agent, not direct from the club. Seems a crazy price and booking arrangement to me for a non league match!

Not entirely true about the tickets not being available from the club. From wht I can agther initially they were only available through seetickets, and were a complete rip off at £42 for the cheapest. then some became available from AFC W themselves, not sure of the story on that thought, but they did not have all the additional costs lumped in so were significantly cheaper.

Incidentally I know of a tleast one person who bought tickets from seetickets and by this morning they had not arrived so he is travelling up to Manchester wqithout his ticket and is going to argue the toss at the ground.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Is it not on Sky sports? I know there has been some complaints from fans about the price and handling of tickets for this match, but I can't believe its not on sky TV as well. I have heard it works out at about £45 per ticket once you pay all the booking fees (on each ticket) and you can only buy from a third party agent, not direct from the club. Seems a crazy price and booking arrangement to me for a non league match!

Sky havent got the contract for the Blue Square Premier, Premier Sports have

It's on Setanta IRELAND. :jester:

This afternoon Sky are showing the Scottish FA Cup final and the WOMEN'S FA Cup final. :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here