Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
Flattery will get you everywhere....;)

Great, does that mean you will put up your other Avatar if I ask nicely?:kiss:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ANOTHER QUESTION

can i now email her this link to show her that the majority say im corret or will that def. end it? (posting our personal issues of a football forum site??

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
brighton_b0y said:
ANOTHER QUESTION

can i now email her this link to show her that the majority say im corret or will that def. end it? (posting our personal issues of a football forum site??

Pretty sure that would end it, sound like she's after an excuse to finally be rid of you

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Sounds too much hassle mate, if she really wanted to be with you she would stick up for your actions.

Get rid, then bash the living f*** out of that fella you hit a couple of times, get the job done properly eh!! ;)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bin Her, if my birds friends show that much lack of respect in someone elses house then I'd have to question why I am with someone who enjoys these peoples company!

:nono:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
BarrelofFun said:
You have to look at whether you want to continue seeing her, if so compromise. Maybe you were in the wrong to hit this chap, but your heart was in the right place. Just tell her that you handled it wrongly and hope you can put the incident behind you.

By issuing ultimatums you are playing into her friends hands and will no doubt lose her for good.

If she is worth it in the long run, then she will see that you had her interests at heart and you care deeply about her.

But if she thought HE is worth it then she would have taken his side to start with!?!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
magoo said:
But if she thought HE is worth it then she would have taken his side to start with!?!

That is true, but she may be under undue pressure to conform with her friends and need reassuring.

This sounds very similar to the Martin/Sonia saga on Eastenders...not that I watch it :jester:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
After reading the thread I think the main points to take from it are this:
Don't ever offer an ultimatum to a bird, if a bird wanted you to stop seeing your mates you would quite rightly tell her to f*** off so why should it be any different the other way round.

Take the moral high ground with her mate. This will take alot of self control but will be worth it in the long run. Make an effort to get on with her even if she doesn't with you, otherwise you'll only be giving her more ammunition against you.

Don't apologise to the boyfriend first, you're not the one in the wrong here. If it was me i'd have offered him out just for calling me a c**t in the restraunt. If you smash things in someone else's house a few digs is the least you should expect.

Let her come to you otherwise you'll be forever under the thumb. If she doesn't offer a compromise then mabye it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Billy the Fish said:

Take the moral high ground with her mate. This will take alot of self control but will be worth it in the long run. Make an effort to get on with her even if she doesn't with you, otherwise you'll only be giving her more ammunition against you.

Don't apologise to the boyfriend first, you're not the one in the wrong here. If it was me i'd have offered him out just for calling me a c**t in the restraunt. If you smash things in someone else's house a few digs is the least you should expect.

Let her come to you otherwise you'll be forever under the thumb. If she doesn't offer a compromise then mabye it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck
great points i wil be sticking to this. I was in the right, and i am honestly shocked that she isnt backing me anyway. I feel if i did back down now, i will be under the thumb, im willing to lose 4 years relationship if she is over her stupid new found mate.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If all that doesn't work you could use a technique that's guaranteed to whip a bird into shape. Bend her over when she's not expecting it and administer a DRY-SPEED-BUMMING

tainan

Jul 5, 2003
3gulls said:
You did the right thing. If your GF can't see that and stick by you - she is not worth staying with. Try one of her 4 unattached mates from NYE. That should piss her off! :lolol:

Why not try all 4? (Assuming they're not biffas)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
does anyone remember when Safeway wanted advice for his woman trouble?

i seem to remember we were all pretty sympathetic

Goonery

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I remember you saying she is bisexual.
Is she having an affair with the other girl?

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone who comes on here asking for relationship advice has problems all round.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Billy the Fish said:

I think its a good idea. At least you get an objective opinion.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yorkie said:
I remember you saying she is bisexual.
Is she having an affair with the other girl?
no i dont think so. Well i can pretty say she isn't! and if she is, why aint i invited. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here