Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice Needed (bint trouble)

Speak to him first before you do anything. Some people can change totally when they're drunk and he could be a reasonable fella when he is sober. If he offers you a genuine apology then I'm sure you're man enough to accept it and this sorts out the issue with your girlfriend at the same time and the problem is solved. Easy.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Chesney Christ 1 said:
Speak to him first before you do anything. Some people can change totally when they're drunk and he could be a reasonable fella when he is sober. If he offers you a genuine apology then I'm sure you're man enough to accept it and this sorts out the issue with your girlfriend at the same time and the problem is solved. Easy.
i would! i am man and mature enough too, but that was the first time i met him. He is now against me, and so is his gf, and his gf turning my gf against me. I will always back my gf up, wheres shes always against me. ive had it. If the girl called me and said sorry for my bf, or her bf txted sorry it would all be fine. But they hate me for me hitting him and everything he did is forgotten :rolleyes:

jesus i didnt hit him coz i was bored :angry:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Perhaps you have to be the bigger man here (clearly the other guy is an arse wipe for the record) by apologising for hitting him you'll get an apology for him being sick and throwing glasses and generally being a tosser. Your girlfriend will fall back into line(so to speak) and get you'll get her back onside if she thinks you want to make an effort with her friends. If he doesn't apologise, set fire to him. :)

Last edited:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Sounds like an agenda from your gf's mate to me. You say the 2 of you never got on, an you gave your gf an ultimatum before. I reckon she's on payback now, and trying to break you and your gf up. She's probably doing all sorts of shit stirring behind your back, and your gf seems to be taking the bait.

If you don't wanna bin your gf, back right off. Call her less (I'm assuming you don't live with her, as you said 'at her place'), go really cool on the situation. That way if it's meant to end it will, but it's amazing how women suddenly want what appears out of reach. :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just ask your girlfriend what sort of friend would let her boyfriend be sick in her house, throw pint glasses about and abuse her boyfriend.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
well, if you have given us all the facts and what you're saying is accurate then yes he deserved sorting out!

But i can't help feeling there's more to it if you're girlfriend has gone right off you over it?

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
Go round to hers, shag up up the arse, pull your cock out and whipe it on her curtains.

THEN

Go round to his, shag him up the arse and then whipe your cock on HIS curtains.

Problem solved, you've got her back for being a xxxx, you've got him back for being a xxxx and most importantly you've got to whipe your cock on two different sets of curtains neither of which are in your house!!!

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Go back round your girlfriend's house, vomit the length and bredth of the kitchen, before throwing a glass against the wall and calling her a rotter.

It seems that she thinks this kind of behaviour is totally acceptable, so she will obviously think you're the 'old kiddie' and promise to do anything that you want.

Hope this helps.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Coopers Right Arm said:
Go round to hers, shag up up the arse, pull your cock out and whipe it on her curtains.

THEN

Go round to his, shag him up the arse and then whipe your cock on HIS curtains.

Problem solved, you've got her back for being a xxxx, you've got him back for being a xxxx and most importantly you've got to whipe your cock on two different sets of curtains neither of which are in your house!!!

*splutter*

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Richie Morris said:
Just ask your girlfriend what sort of friend would let her boyfriend be sick in her house, throw pint glasses about and abuse her boyfriend.
im using this. Cheers

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Stinkers Bridge said:
Go back round your girlfriend's house, vomit the length and bredth of the kitchen, before throwing a glass against the wall and calling her a rotter.

It seems that she thinks this kind of behaviour is totally acceptable, so she will obviously think you're the 'old kiddie' and promise to do anything that you want.

Hope this helps.
id like to use this, but i dont think it will have the desired effect. :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** it man, you did the right thing giving him a couple of digs, it sounds like he deserved it. I don't think giving your bird an ultimatum is a good idea, if she loves you you shouldn't have to do this sort of thing but it does sound like shes being a bit of a twat about it though. Let her do what she wants but the minute she treats you like shit tell her and if she thinks your in the wrong ditch her.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You have to look at whether you want to continue seeing her, if so compromise. Maybe you were in the wrong to hit this chap, but your heart was in the right place. Just tell her that you handled it wrongly and hope you can put the incident behind you.

By issuing ultimatums you are playing into her friends hands and will no doubt lose her for good.

If she is worth it in the long run, then she will see that you had her interests at heart and you care deeply about her.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
To be fair we only have your side of the story , but if even half of it is correct then BIN HER!
You were right to slap the bastard as well. Drunk or not I would not have thrown up AND refused to help clear up.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You did the right thing. If your GF can't see that and stick by you - she is not worth staying with. Try one of her 4 unattached mates from NYE. That should piss her off! :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If it was me and he had called me a xxxx (whatever that is) I would have been looking to give him a slap. Birds always do shit like that, saying that your over reacting and that the person didn't mean it that way. Bollocks, they don't know how this sort of thing works and should back you up. If I have a bird and she says someone she knows has given her shit I will always do what I can to help and back her up even if I think she is over reacting. If shes not willing to back you up a bit then I would question the relationship in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here