Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice Needed (bint trouble)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What shall i do?

On new years eve i went for an xmas meal with my gf, 4 of her friends and one of her friends bf's. Everything was going fine untill this bf's was being a real pratt, for no reason. Wanting us to do shots with our main meal. I said no, after. He then turned to his gf and called me a xxxx. I was pissed off, and was angry at my gf for not backing me up, she was saying he's just playing, but he wasnt and she continued laughing with him. Later on in the night we went back to my gf's house where this guy then continued to throw up. Me being the only soberish one cleaned it up. He then was sick a again and this time i asked him to help at that point he told me to f*** off and threw a pint glass in my gf's kitchen which smashed everywhere. He then stormed out the house and i followed him and hit him a few times. At which point his gf and him got a cab home.

Now my gf is very angry at me, but i was protecting her house and was doing it for her. If you dont hit somone for calling u a xxxx and smashing up your gf's kitchen, when would u?

Ive told her i dont want her seeing this cpl again. The girl and i have never got on and 3 years ago i gave her this ultimatum and she stopped seeing her. Its only recently that they are best buddies again.

HELP i hate slut faced whore :angry:

So far she thinks im being immature and she has chosen her part time mate over her 4 yr long relationship with me. :rolleyes:

shall i stick it out and end it? or give in and go back?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I think you're being pretty petty.

If someone called you a XXXX and smashing a glass is enough to make you hit him (when it sounds like he was already leaving) then maybe it's you with the problem.

I don't like some of my husbands mates/families but I'd never make him chose between me and them. That's a horrible situation to put your gf in. I don't go out for meals etc with the people I don't like if I can at all help it but my husband still plays golf and goes out drinking with them. Just say it's best if you don't all get together as a group anymore. If your gf wants to see them she sees them without you.

Sounds like the drink was talking a lot though with the puking etc.

That said if my husband had hit someone for calling him a name and smashing a glass I probably wouldn't have married him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mate

Dont want to be the bearer of bad news but:

Tell her to f*** off. She should choose you over this 'so called ' best mate. Every. Single. Time.

If she dont then Im afraid that thids 'incident' is the excuse she has been waiting for to end it with you :nono:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is worthy of Dear Diedrie

Just forget him and move on mate.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
what's the girl done wrong ? sound like he's the nob. Yeah deserved a slap , prob would of not had him round my mrs in the first place if he was that hammered

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The guy sounds like a xxxx and I imagine most people would do what you did in the situation. Explain furthur to your bird why you did what you did (because you care for her and shit) and if she can't see that he was a dick and doesn't appreciate your actions then get out of it.

NOBODY should take the piss like that in someone elses house.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like you were patient with him and even helped him out when he was being sick so I don't think your mrs can blame you for giving him a slap later on.

That said the more you tell a bird to ditch her mate the more she will think you are controlling and being an arse and probably then turn to that bird for advice who in turn will fuel the 'He's an arse' line.

Tough one. Kick your girlfiends mate in the fanny.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Sounds pretty petty. You should never make ur gf choose between her friends and yourself. If I was her, I'd tell you where to get off. If you really don't want to see her mates, when she arranges to go out with them, don't go.

I always says partners you can replace, but true friends you can't.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This bloke who stormed off...he wasn't called Leon by any chance?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
What shall i do?

On new years eve i went for an xmas meal with my gf, 4 of her friends and one of her friends bf's. Everything was going fine untill this bf's was being a real pratt, for no reason. Wanting us to do shots with our main meal. I said no, after. He then turned to his gf and called me a xxxx. I was pissed off, and was angry at my gf for not backing me up, she was saying he's just playing, but he wasnt and she continued laughing with him. Later on in the night we went back to my gf's house where this guy then continued to throw up. Me being the only soberish one cleaned it up. He then was sick a again and this time i asked him to help at that point he told me to f*** off and threw a pint glass in my gf's kitchen which smashed everywhere. He then stormed out the house and i followed him and hit him a few times. At which point his gf and him got a cab home.

Now my gf is very angry at me, but i was protecting her house and was doing it for her. If you dont hit somone for calling u a xxxx and smashing up your gf's kitchen, when would u?

Ive told her i dont want her seeing this cpl again. The girl and i have never got on and 3 years ago i gave her this ultimatum and she stopped seeing her. Its only recently that they are best buddies again.

HELP i hate slut faced whore :angry:

So far she thinks im being immature and she has chosen her part time mate over her 4 yr long relationship with me. :rolleyes:

shall i stick it out and end it? or give in and go back?

Sounds like you did everything right matey - especially bopping the creep. And as you say, it's her house you were protecting. Seems pretty mature to me. Maybe your only mistake was clearing up after the retard. Might not have seemed so funny to gf in the morning. Or maybe you could have used her Pompey shirt to mop up the puke? :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ultimatums and demands are NEVER helpful in a relationship. Where there is a potential conflict of interest, matters should be discussed and negotiated, without threats. Relationsips should be based on open honesty and trust. And chocolate sauce.

By not twatting him (even if he deserved it), you would have maintained the high moral ground, and your girlfriend would have had no reason to have a go at you. Unforuntely, by hitting him, you reversed the focus of the blame. While fully acknowledging that the bloke is clearly a tosser, he set you up, and you took the bait.

Having said that, it is interesting to note which side she has backed up. And it doesn't look like yours. The fact she didn't apparently back you up in a manner you felt was appropriate should speak volumes. The writing, I think you will find, is on the wall.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
wow guys thanks for the replies. Starry, i understand what your saying but your saying it from a girls side. As richie understood i was very very patient, but to throw a glass in sumones house, because he wouldnt help me clean up his OWN sick is unreal. No matter how drunk i was id never do that in sum1's house. he had a disrespect for me from the start and sum1 like that would have carried on taking the piss all night.

And yes it is an ultimatum for me or her mate, but its not one of her best mates :rolleyes: surely she would back me up.

I would stand by my gf everytime and have done.

robbied69 if u think she should ditch her 4 yr bf for a mate of a 1 year max :nono:

Tom if i only i could get my hands on her fooking pompey scummer shirt now :angry:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
brighton_b0y said:

robbied69 if u think she should ditch her 4 yr bf for a mate of a 1 year max :nono:

I don't count a true friend as a mate of 1 year. A true mate is someone who will do just about anything for you and you could trust implicitly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Digweed, you are a man after my own heart. Certainly an opportunity to get your wings beckons...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
robbied69 said:
I don't count a true friend as a mate of 1 year. A true mate is someone who will do just about anything for you and you could trust implicitly.
well in this occasion, she aint it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here