Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adverts that get on your wick..

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
the one advertising benoline for sore throats.
that tasty bird goes into the surgery wearing a neck brace and some twat starts coughing and everyone leaves apart from neck-brace bird ???

what the f*** is all that about :angry:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The 'Arromatic spices' one where the bloke is cooking tea for his whining missis, and also the one where the window cleaner is hanging on to a 2nd floor window so the bird just moves her car to stop him falling on it.:angry: :angry:

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
Leslie Ash with Neil Morrisey acting like a complete wanker - B & Q or Homebase or something.
Also Va va voom Tierry 'Arogant ****' Henry. :angry:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
spidey said:

Also Va va voom Tierry 'Arogant ****' Henry. :angry:
Imagine it. The likes of Viera, Bergkamp and Cole turn up for training in their Ferraris and Lotus', and then Henry chugs up in his tiny little 6000 quid Renault Clio......................yeah, right.???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
QUOTE ME HAPPY!!!

I want to kick the living shit out of anyone appearing in those ads...God they really f***ing wind me up!

:salute:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Can I just bounce this so I can dig the knife further in B & Q.

Hate the company
Hate the adverts
Hate it all. :angry:

And that Cillit Bang advert with the cheap voice overs and the background plastered with their logo! :sick:

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
cheshunt seagull said:
The Lemsip Max advert.

Is that the one with the bloke doing the report at home and the woman boss?

He should say "I've done the report and I was going to take you out to dinner but since you've just been such a bitch you can f*** right off"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Highfields Seagull said:
Is that the one with the bloke doing the report at home and the woman boss?

He should say "I've done the report and I was going to take you out to dinner but since you've just been such a bitch you can f*** right off"

When he arranges the date, it pisses me off when they just say "See you at 8, don't be late, I'm relying on you..."

At no point did he ask her type of food she likes,

At no point did he arrange to meet her at either:
A) The restaurant itself
B) Her place
C) His place
D) Any place..

At no point did he tell her where this mystery restaurant is.

I mean, talk about shoddy planning. :rolleyes:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
nwgull said:
The 'Arromatic spices' one where the bloke is cooking tea for his whining missis, and also the one where the window cleaner is hanging on to a 2nd floor window so the bird just moves her car to stop him falling on it.:angry: :angry:

f*** yes I HATE that ad. Whining sarcastic little madam, I'd f***ing dump her faster than any bloody stir fry takes to cook.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
All ads for ambulance chasing solicitors, and loan companies?

"Broke? Stupid? Easily intimidated? Then we've got the loan for you!"

"Are you clumsy and/or incompetent, AND money grabbing? Had an accident and immediately thought 'I could profit from this!'? Then come and talk to us!"

Wankers.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Easily the worst advert on TV at the moment is that f***ing terrible Diet Coke advert with the tortoise carrying the litter on its back.

f***ing horrible advert designed for absolute retards. Only an absolute total uber moron could possibly enjoy this visual atrocity. The music, the voiceovers, the whole idea is just pitiful and I loathe it with a passion most people could only dream of.

I have to turn over if it comes on the telly and it ruins my mood for the rest of the day, in fact just talking about it here and now is making my blood boil so here is where I will stop.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Carol Vorderman picking up the post and going through it with a worried look on her face, saying "It can be hard, can't it, trying to make ends meet every month."

Not when you're on 500K a year for doing a few sums, it can't, you patronising cow...

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Any advert where the phone number is repeated more than twice!!

I am not an idiot

Any advert where the price is 3 9 9. No it isn't, its Three Hundred and Ninety nine Pounds

:angry: :angry: :angry: :(

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
That ad for some nameless cosmetic remover with the woman at the end saying:

"Now the best part of putting on make-up, is taking it off!!!" WTF???

Patronising rubbish aimed at thick women, it pisses me off every time I see it - and I'm a bloke fer chrissake!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Presumably women see thru this bollox and don't buy it ?????

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Calm down dear its only a comercial. :angry: :angry:

And of course the stupid f***ing frog ringtone thing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here