Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Durham... come on Brighton stuff SCC

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WTF

Both links either side if the 16:30 link, no probs.

The one you WANT - no chance. Clearly some embarrassed SCC fans at Talksport Towers.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just got round to this, what a twat.

But sadly, pretty much the attitude from every SCC fan I've spoken to. I put it down to being in top division for far too long, a whole generation of fans know nothing else and accept it as the norm.

My favourite from a few years ago (at work) was they were going to storm the Championship because "..they only play long ball system in that league and Crouch will be perfect for it."... and he wasn't even joking.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I work with half a dozen CRETINS like that. They really do believe thay are still a Premier League side. One of them even thought they could still catch us when I saw him on MONDAY.

PLEBS

Unfortunately there seems to be a growing culture of teams living on past 'glories' which causes the misguided belief that they are still entitled to be treated with the same amount of respect and kudos as a Premier League team. As far as this goes Sheffield Wednesday are far worse than SCC.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Adrian Durham predicted us to win the league pre season, also he added that we would piss all over peterboro the night before we played at their place.

So correct on both points and he does always like to be right

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Adrian Durham predicted us to win the league pre season, also he added that we would piss all over peterboro the night before we played at their place.

So correct on both points and he does always like to be right

Yep Durham is a Peterborough fan and I have heard nothing but compliments from him about Brighton. I just get the feeling he may have seen (or heard) how good we were at London Road. He said on transfer deadline day that if Bennett stayed we would walk the league. He was right:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here