Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Durham... come on Brighton stuff SCC

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
In a way, the SCC fan is right, but for the wrong reason.

We all know what a crap ground it is, but the actual playing surface is excellent, and suits any team that plays proper football.

In recent seasons, we have played crap football, with crap results. This season we have played brilliant football, so we have done well.

We're f***ing brilliant!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm surprised that the pitch at Selhurst isn't a lot better given that it has fertilizer on it every other week.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Durham could do with checking his facts regarding BWP, mind. 3rd top scorer in the league BEHIND Murray.

Drive Time | talkSPORT

16:30-17:00

On 27:30..

Ha, good listen,.... what a muppett....... they both dismissed him as a fool,... but typical SCC fan,... it was our stadium,..... and he wouldn't have Gus as manager,... but wanted Hammond and Lambert in the XI aswell..... lol

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Are you sure?

Southampton's pitch is better for a start, which makes it even more funny that they are trailing in our wake

D'ya reckon? I guess its hard without being an expert and actually walking on both but ours is bloody brilliant. Those night time light things we have do a superb job on the pitch.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Robyn Schonhofer has also just been taking the piss out of that bloke on Twitter too.

I didnt realise she was a Brighton fan till today. She was talking us up just prior to the 10.00am news and also saying we couldnt give a monkey's about Portsmouth, our derby is Palace and how much we hate them. Robyn Robyn :love:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't get on the 16:30 - 17:00 link for love nor money, rest are ok... so get off you lot!!!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Strange.

Between 5.45 and 6.15 pm. today, I heard Durham as clear as anything repeatedly praise us as the best team in the Division, true Champions, slam Nigel Adkins (Darren Gough agreed), and slam the lack of BHAFC players in the voted team of League One.

Other than his wind-ups, Durham was very pro-BHAFC.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I called the show the Monday after we beat them at their place. Despite being disappointed with Peterborough's performance he acknowledged then how good we are.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt realise she was a Brighton fan till today. She was talking us up just prior to the 10.00am news and also saying we couldnt give a monkey's about Portsmouth, our derby is Palace and how much we hate them. Robyn Robyn :love:

Wasnt she associated with a Brighton player when she was on the local radio down here.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Every club has it's fair share of brain dead fans. It is just a shame for everyone else when they manage to get on national radio.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That stains fan not only blamed the Withdean grass, he also said that not one of our players would get in stains team. Both Durham and Goughy gave him what for. There was loads of them on the email, and Durham actually told the stains fans that they are arrogant and thought they were too big for this league. He wholeheartedly congratulated Brighton's team and fantastic support. Well worth listening to, just for the smile.

2 of our rejects are in the Southampton team - Harding and Hammond :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here