Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins - "We will outsing them."

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Absolutely gutted I will not be there tonight! Was there last season and it was amazing...

For those who are going...make loads of noise tonight...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He told Saints Player: "It's going to be special in that it's an evening game so the atmosphere will be better under the floodlights I think. There will be a big crowd, two sets of supporters who have a chance to sing and support their team - we will outnumber them so we will outsing them because we will give our fans something to shout about. They may have spent big to get where they are now but they will be looking over their shoulders and we have got to prove our quality. What we have to do then is make sure we give ourselves an opportunity to win the game."

:wrong:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
how many of our big money signings are still here though?

dickinson
davies
mcnulty
tunnicliffe

this team was assembled rather cheaply in comparison to some of the shit that has been bought since adams' return

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At the risk of sounding like an echo and a killjoy Adkins said nothing about us spending big, it's a wind-up that we get before EVERY game now :rolleyes:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't resist it, sorry.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He told Saints Player: " They may have spent big to get where they are now===
Really?

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,... spent big?!?!?!?.... where do these mupprts get this information,... it's really insulting,........... f*** em.:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ok,........... I see,.... its a WUM........ I stand corrected...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here