Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins at it again

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agree that they are hardly "everyone's cup final" again this season, but the rest of what he says is spot on. Congrats to him and Southampton

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If you could read, he clearly said " everyones cup final " as in league one last season, not this season.

f***ing twats.

See I'd ban you for that or maybe at least warn you. No need to be abusive given you're a guest on this board. It's why we're having so many debates about letting fans from other clubs on here. Chill bro. And for the record...here's the quote. I've bolded the bits which denote he's talking about this season too just in case "you can't read" :)

"Southampton was always everyone's cup final and it is the same for us this season we are there to be shot at"
Nigel Adkins

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you could read, he clearly said " everyones cup final " as in league one last season, not this season.

f***ing twats.

Vic_Bob_Handbags_RE_Triple_Combo-s383x269-56957-580.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

D

Deleted member 18477

f***ing twats.

what a knob you really are! ban this prick! read some of the posts!!! most are praising him.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
FFS, everyone is agreeing with you except the OP. Seriously, you can jog on now.

Hmm, you're in full rant mode aren't you?! Calm down dear. And if you read my posts, I'm not saying Soton aren't better than us - just NA comes across as Mr Smuggy. Good grief, some people are really Mr Angrys - stop starting every post with FFS!

And I thought only danny dyer used "jog-on"? Move along please is much more pleasant.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Great start to the season and they look very, very strong indeed. Even fatty Lambert seems to be playing well.

QUOTE]

This is more like it! :)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
All credit to him and their team ... not sure if they'll sustain it but just goes to show that there's no needing experience at this level to really challenge .. for teams like Brighton I think we should take heart from their performance and think that anything's possible. Also puts into context the performance of some of our under performing players.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Much as it pains me to say it, I think they are the best team in the division and it's not by chance they are top. I think they will be top by some distance come the end of the season. 17 consecutive homes wins is pretty phenomenal.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
See I'd ban you for that or maybe at least warn you. No need to be abusive given you're a guest on this board. It's why we're having so many debates about letting fans from other clubs on here. Chill bro. And for the record...here's the quote. I've bolded the bits which denote he's talking about this season too just in case "you can't read" :)

"Southampton was always everyone's cup final and it is the same for us this season we are there to be shot at"
Nigel Adkins

Have to say that I read it that NA was saying that it would be everyone's cup final again this season as well.

Perhaps Bowsy boy could help us all read.

On the whole, I find the majority of Saints fans OK on this site (Obviously there is the odd exception!)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

f***ing twats.
Ha! I did say Adkins was more articulate than 90% of the Southampton fans who post on here - and then 10 minutes later this cretin shows up, doesn't read the thread and proves my point 100%!

Ahh, it's been a good day today ....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
5 point lead looks very good at the moment but 1 defeat when the chasing clubs win changes it somewhat. We have had or are having our bad run and Southampton will have a bad few games at some stage of the season, hopefully a bad Easter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will enjoy the exodus of Saints fans from here if it all goes pearshaped, but for the moment we have to accept that they are the class of the division and their manager is, understandably, loving it.

BrightonSaint

Oct 21, 2011
All credit to him and their team ... not sure if they'll sustain it but just goes to show that there's no needing experience at this level to really challenge .. for teams like Brighton I think we should take heart from their performance and think that anything's possible. Also puts into context the performance of some of our under performing players.

Don't forget Adkins did manage in this league with Scunthorpe before he came to us and a good number of our players have been in this league (or higher) before.

We'l drop points for certain at some point but so far, when we've dropped points so has everyone else near us. It's refreshing to see some objective comments about Adkins from Brighton fans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. It's refreshing to see some objective comments about Adkins from Brighton fans.

Unlike most of your fans last year who couldn't accept that we were the better team, even when we were 9 clear of you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here