Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Additional signing(s)?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd like a second striker in, although financially we might need to move one out.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
@anon_agentITK: Trombetta was recently released from Udinese, in Italy. You Brighton fans could be in for a treat. This 17 year old has potential! #bhafc

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
@anon_agentITK: Trombetta was recently released from Udinese, in Italy. You Brighton fans could be in for a treat. This 17 year old has potential! #bhafc

Could be in for a treat? Are we supposed to be trying to sign him?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Lesson one: if a twitter account has 'ITK' in its name, the following tweet is 99% likely to be utter bullshit.

yep surely some 14 year old.

I'd like to see a CB too. Think that's about all we need. We play 2 CDMs though so that our FBs can push on and if we like Bridcutt but not re-signing Hammond long term then maybe we need another.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
A CB is needed, an experienced no nonsense defender who can help tighten up the back, Greer looks fragile at times.

That's when anybody is running at him or when he has to mark at corners. Pretty solid though when the ball is up the other end. Craig Dawson from WBA would be perfect, great scoring record as well and at a football club who play similar style.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
As a team/squad gets better players, the one time favorites slip further down the pecking order. If Ulloa is what we are all hoping he is, the next position that could be improved further is centre back. Maybe Matthew Upson on loan, till the end of the season, with a view to sign if we should go up.

Matthew Upson is shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here