Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Additional Seats.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Mentioned in another thread but no response on it ... is the fact that the cladding has been partially removed from behind the East an indication that they are preparing for work or was that just some maintenance going on?

From a planning point of view, the main issue is the transport arrangements that the Club will be proposing to deal with 8,000 extra spectators and the fact that Bennetts Field car park ceases to be available in two and a half years time.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Honestly don't think the current transport infrastructure can handle x thousand more people. Read the other day that Green party already have concerns about the match day operation (going by Twitter).

On the phone in Hebbard said that the time for everyone exiting was actually very good when compared with other big venues. I don't think transport is as big an issue as people think. Everyone will just have to be more patient.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Extra seats will be great-however my concern is when we have concerts at the ground-does anybody know how many are due next year?

Having a well drilled regular Albion home crowd is one thing,but what happens when we get 15,000 plus people attending a concert?

Concert goers on an ad hoc concert by concert basis will certainly test transport to the maximum? maybe i am over reacting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here