Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - Play the reserve team Wednesday

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I admire your passion Brett but you must admit this team is utter WANK.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
10 goals in 30odd games - RUBBISH
5 assists in the same time - RUBBISH

Jake Robinson, how many goals in 130 games

I'd give up Brett, because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken it obviously mean he isn't good enough :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFS how long will it take for you to realise Murray is f***ing SHIT.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to say as much as it pains me Adams is much worse than even Wilkins at this stage. Adams can f*** off if he serves up much more of this shit.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have to say as much as it pains me Adams is much worse than even Wilkins at this stage. Adams can f*** off if he serves up much more of this shit.

Adams has always been overrated. I've seen nothing so far this season to convince me that he's anything other than a very moderate lower league manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not now care about the result on Wednesday.

City will probably put out a reserve team which will be more than sufficient to beat us. This is a glory game that will earn o few pounds but I would rather have got a result today than Wednesday.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

That statement has shocked me, I dont think Adams is worse than Wilkins, He is a better manager, but now it gets tricky for Dick Knight, if he sacked Wilkins for footballing reasons, he has to do the same to Adams. Not that I want that to happen.

Today we had two shots on target in 90 minutes, which was a Murray header, our next shot on target came in the 5th minute of injury time, which is pretty bad against 8 outfield players.

I went wrong because we had no shape or discipline. Today we played Hart right back, Richards in the middle of midfield, Virgo upfront, Cox on the left, Cox on the right, Robinson somewhere, Fraser right midfield, Richards left wing back, we had no formation and no tactics apart from get it wide to Cox to kick the ball at the keeper, or get it wide to Richards to over hit every cross and then tell then fans to f*** Off

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was delighted Adams was appointed and renewed mny 2 st's which I wasn't gping to straight away but so far he has been a crushing dissapointment and what pains me the most, the absolute most is that Uncle Buck said the football would be shite under Adams and do you know what he is bloody well right ( so far ) and that really is the last straw.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thomson played for Wilkins!

I meant Hawkins :)

I was delighted Adams was appointed and renewed mny 2 st's which I wasn't gping to straight away but so far he has been a crushing dissapointment and what pains me the most, the absolute most is that Uncle Buck said the football would be shite under Adams and do you know what he is bloody well right ( so far ) and that really is the last straw.

Adams never played free flowing football and I never understood where he got that tag from. Yes it was successful season, and thats what blinkered people. We just won the ball, got it wide and gave it to Zamora, and bang, a goal

I can never remember us losing 1-0 to 9 men in 35 years please enlighten me if it has happened before.

You originally said "That is the worst result I have know of in supporting the team for 35 years."
Off the top of my head, I can remember these results within 35 years, all far worse: 0-4 v Walton & Hersham, 2-8 v Bristol Rovers, 0-1 v Leatherhead, 1-5 v Notts Co. (all at home)
2-1 at Kingston-on Thames, 5-0 at Selhurst.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Adams never played free flowing football and I never understood where he got that tag from. Yes it was successful season, and thats what blinkered people. We just won the ball, got it wide and gave it to Zamora, and bang, a goal

Agreed. I have always thought that the Zamora era was very flattering on Taylor and Adams. We probably would have stayed in the Championship during our first spell, had we had a fully fit Zamora from the start of the season and Hinshelwood would have been responsible for the 'impossible'.

A poster on another forum said that Adams is 'in tune with what the fans want'. Did we want this?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

This whole argument is hilarious. Nobody is saying that we played well today but if you do not go to a game why would you think you know more about it than people who did? Your opinion of Murray is ridiculous as he was one of the better players today and now it appears you have only been to two games all season. Why would anyone take your opinions seriously? I ask you again, what have you got against Murray, which obviously goes back to last season? Is it because he was a Wilkins signing?

The person on the bbc who says he hated Murray last season too is obviously as deluded as you. For starters he says Murray has no first touch which is obviously not true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here