Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - Play the reserve team Wednesday

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
A snippet from 606 and no I did not write it.

this was possibly the worst match i have ever been too. every player apart from kuipers, elphick, virgo, fraser and forster were a disgrace. they were down too nine, yes 9 men for more than 2 thirds of the game and yet are team of so called promotion chasers couldnt brake them down. there was no width, no guile, no determination in the entire team. cox is a dreadful player and should be dropped. for one he has to turn in and out in and out and then put utterly useless balls into the box and oh yes he is aiming at fing murray. he is the biggest waste of money ever to strut round in a brighton shirt. i have hated his guts since as early as last season and for god sake all those stupid idiots that stick up for him, they are absolutely clueless. he is slow, lazy, has a horrible touch, cant dribble, cant head the ball, he cant bluddy turn with the ball, he isnt strong, he never wins it in the air and oh yeah he cost £300,000.

And? I don't think that gives you the right to assume you know everything about the game from one piece on 606 (or the countless threads on here). Certainly not enough to start threads abusing players about a game you haven't been at.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So again are you trying to say they did well with 11 men against 9. I asked you haven't replied.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
So again are you trying to say they did well with 11 men against 9. I asked you haven't replied.

No we didn't. Hundreds of crosses into the box but not creative enough to break down the 9 men behind the ball. Still not sure that has much relevance though. Regardless of how well we did or didn't play I think its a bit rich for you to start a thread saying people aren't fit to wear the shirt if you weren't there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I remember Alan Mullery in his secobd spell making the Albion 1st team all play in a neaningless county cup match against Eastbourne when we were in the old 2nd division. I would like to see te whole starting 11 dropped for Wednesday infact to tell them to not even bother turning up to watch the match. How many will Man City win by 5, 6,7, 8 ?.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
They would win by about 23. We have literally no back up of any quality, would be a quick way to destroy most of the youngters confidence.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because I fail to see how you can have an opinion on a players/teams performance that you haven't seen.

Why ?. I think even Stevie Wonder would see we were utter shite today. I saw the 1st 2 home games and have not bothered with the last 2. After all if the team especially Murray can't be arsed why the f*** should I bother ?.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why ?. I think even Stevie Wonder would see we were utter shite today. I saw the 1st 2 home games and have not bothered with the last 2. After all if the team especially Murray can't be arsed why the f*** should I bother ?.

My opinion is that you cant start abusing the team on TODAYS performace if you haven't seen it. You obviously believe that having read what other people think of the game its gives you the right to go off on one about Murray and the team.

Think we are going to go round in circles here so we might aswell agree to disagree.

I can't be bothered to argue about Murray with you because its quite obviously a loss cause.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is a useless c*nt. Why hs he got you under his spell ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 in 8 whoopee doo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
10 in 30 is nothing to write home about especially a £ 300000 + plus player, Revelll scored that many as did McPhee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here