Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - Play the reserve team Wednesday

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams please play the reserve side Wednesday. The whole 1st team should be dropped and no wages for 2 weeks. The reserve side may at least try. The 1st team glory boys like that waste of space Murray should be forced to sit in the stands and watch the whole game.

They do not deserve to wear the shirt.

Adams please drop the entire 1st team for this game. You need to show some bollocks. Your tenure is turning into an unmitagated disaster. 3 of
the worst home performances in a row. Adams How can we play worse tham against Scunthorpe ?. I know lets lose to 9 men , 9 f***ing men !. That is the worst result I have know of in supporting the team for 35 years.

The players obviously have sod all repsect for Adams and do not play for him. I have to say Adams coming back is turning into a disaster and I was a huge fan but 4 of the worst home performances in the history of the club. Adams you do not appear to be up to it anymore.

Andy Murray please just pack you bags and sod off.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Adams please play the reserve side Wednesday. The whole 1st team should be dropped and no wages for 2 weeks. The reserve side may at least try. The 1st team glory boys like that waste of space Murray should be forced to sit in the stands and watch the whole game.

Adams please drop the entire 1st team for this game. You need to show some bollocks. Your tenure is turning into an unmitagated disaster. 3 of
the worst home performances in a row. Adams How can we play worse tham against Scunthorpe ?. I know lets lose to 9 men , 9 f***ing men !. That is the worst result I have know of in supporting the team for 35 years.

The players obviously have sod all repsect for Adams and do not play for him. I have to say Adams coming back is turning into a disaster and I was a huge fan but 4 of the worst home performances in the history of the club. Adams you do not appear to be up to it anymore.

Ignoring putting the wrong name, it is good to see you have returned with your vendetta against Glenn (not Andy he is a tennis player) Murray. How was he worst than anyone else today?

Uncle Spielberg please just pack you bags and sod off.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

What's Andy Murray done to anyone?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Even if we HAMMER Man City in mid-week, it's just same ol Brighton ta-king the piss. Might give us one more biggish pay-day v Derby , but we'll continue to seriously struggle in Div 1.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Weren't you at a BBQ today? Not sure why your coming on her blasting Adams and Murray without even bothering to go to the game.

I was enjoying a BBQ but even over my hot dog and white wine I would know to loose 1-0 to 9 men was a f***ing disgrace and embarrassment whatever way you slice it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ignoring putting the wrong name, it is good to see you have returned with your vendetta against Glenn (not Andy he is a tennis player) Murray. How was he worst than anyone else today?

Uncle Spielberg please just pack you bags and sod off.

I have supported to Albion for 35 years and ploghed tenns of thousands of pounds into the club. Murray has been here 6 months and done absolutely f*** all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have had a few drinks and my spelling is shocking, apologies.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I was enjoying a BBQ but even over my hot dog and white wine I would know to loose 1-0 to 9 men was a f***ing disgrace and embarrassment whatever way you slice it.

Yep was an embarassment, however I dont see the point in creating another thread to go with the other 40 from today when you haven't even bothered turning up to the game. Yours and other people assinassion of Murray is getting quite boring as well, he will quite clearly never do enough to win you around - he scored 9 goals last year after joining in Januray. He is obviously short of confindence and people like you aren't helping.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Quite clearly that's bullshit.

Yes it was awful, but there have been FAR worse.

I can never remember us losing 1-0 to 9 men in 35 years please enlighten me if it has happened before.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have supported to Albion for 35 years and ploghed tenns of thousands of pounds into the club. Murray has been here 6 months and done absolutely f*** all.

Except as was said last week he scored one every two games last season. I honestly felt he worked hard today and cannot understand you picking him out except for some personal vendetta. Is it because he is a Wilkins signing?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

looks like somebody's had a good belly full of Pear cider! :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep was an embarassment, however I dont see the point in creating another thread to go with the other 40 from today when you haven't even bothered turning up to the game.

whether I turned up or not is a complete ireelavence, are you saying because I did not turn up we infact palyed really well and derserved to win, if not what is your point ?.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
whether I turned up or not is a complete ireelavence, are you saying because I did not turn up we infact palyed really well and derserved to win, if not what is your point ?.

Its not an irrelevance though, you come on here spouting the same old shite about how crap we are and how Murray is useless, despite having no f***ing clue how we or Murray played. As im sure you know from your 35 years following the Albion that the result doesn't always tell the whole story.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A snippet from 606 and no I did not write it.

this was possibly the worst match i have ever been too. every player apart from kuipers, elphick, virgo, fraser and forster were a disgrace. they were down too nine, yes 9 men for more than 2 thirds of the game and yet are team of so called promotion chasers couldnt brake them down. there was no width, no guile, no determination in the entire team. cox is a dreadful player and should be dropped. for one he has to turn in and out in and out and then put utterly useless balls into the box and oh yes he is aiming at fing murray. he is the biggest waste of money ever to strut round in a brighton shirt. i have hated his guts since as early as last season and for god sake all those stupid idiots that stick up for him, they are absolutely clueless. he is slow, lazy, has a horrible touch, cant dribble, cant head the ball, he cant bluddy turn with the ball, he isnt strong, he never wins it in the air and oh yeah he cost £300,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here