• Out

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This team finished seventh last season. This season most of us would be very pleased if we manage to finish seventh from the bottom, Mr Knight you dropped a very large bollock and now it's time to ask Paul Ince what he fancies doing next year.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
out for me. please knight don't let him waste our cash this january. he's been woeful all season and doesn't look like he knows what he's doing.

how anybody can keep trotting out the 'adams is the man, he can turn it around' guff is beyond me. facts are he's taken the seventh best team in the league, spent loads of money and signed loads of players, and turned us into the fourth worst team. out and out now.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
In - absolutely. The guy is honest as the day is long (well, in a June 21st sense) and will eventually bring success, no question. Keep the faith :clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
very unlucky today but in the last 17 league games we have won just twice and have been very poor in most games.I still think he should go and he would of been sacked by now if he was not living off his great spell here last time.The sad thing alot of fans that thought he was tne best manager in many years last time are now thinking he is shit,

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
very unlucky today but in the last 17 league games we have won just twice and have been very poor in most games.I still think he should go and he would of been sacked by now if he was not living off his great spell here last time.The sad thing alot of fans that thought he was tne best manager in many years last time are now thinking he is shit,

The bare facts are that MA has been found out....not everyone in life can maintain standards and enthusiasm and MA is no exception. He has lost his drive and appetite for the game and I believe the players are reading the signs. He came back to the club in a hugely over-hyped way and I think he knew he had made a wrong decision within the first ten games.Time will tell as to whether he tries to brave it out or simply walks.

Stumpy Tim

Today's game is not totally relevant. You shouldn't make up your mind based on one game and then change week to week. I wasn't there today but this can't continue can it? The next two games are ENORMOUS, if we don't win either I don't see how he can stay.

100% correct Bob. Today's game is one of many which we've lost... again. Adams HAS to go. Especially while John Ward, Danny Wilson & Paul Ince are available... they won't be on the market for long

100% correct Bob. Today's game is one of many which we've lost... again. Adams HAS to go. Especially while John Ward, Danny Wilson & Paul Ince are available... they won't be on the market for long

Wilson will be and do you really think Ince would consider coming here? Seriously? He has probably just got a payoff that means he doesn't need to work again for a few years at least-why would he want to come here? Wilson is a serial under-achiever, why would WE want him?

I'm a big Adams fan thanks to his previous spell with us, however, I am getting concerned with recent league results and the Christmas period is important-both for him and for us supporters.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wilson will be and do you really think Ince would consider coming here? Seriously? He has probably just got a payoff that means he doesn't need to work again for a few years at least-why would he want to come here?

To repair his reputation. He started out lower leagues and had a good run. He was given a job he wasn't prepared for and failed at it. Now to earn a second chance in management he has t show he wants it and is willing to work for it, which involves either going back to the courses he abandoned, or comin back to the lower leagues to develop his experience.

Brighton would be an ideal club because since we're failing at the moment, he's under less pressure. If he doesn't turn things around he was hampered by the terrible position we're in when he joins us, if he turns things around he's a hero.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Who would have thought Paul Ince, the self proclaimed "guvna" of Manchester United, would ever manager Macclesfield? That alone shows that he's not just looking for money but actually wants to be a manager. If we did happen to find ourselves in the market we should at least enquire. You don't ask you don't get. :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm not sure whether we were "very unlucky today." In the second half we undoubtedly played well and deserved a goal. But let's not forget the first half when we were a joke. NO attacking players on the pitch, NO possession, NO f***ing clue. We were lucky to go in level after that shower.

I don't think any chairman should sack a manager in December if, in August, he believes he's the right man. You have to give Adams time, and unless we find ourselves in a hopeless situation (ie adrift of safety) there is no point in sacking him.

I think, from what I heard on SCR MA had set out to contain them but realised the game was there for the taking so decided on making changes after half time. I agree about not sacking him in December but feel that come the transfer deadline in March if we are desperate by then DK will have no choice other than to sack him but I do not think that we will be in trouble by then. The bottom of the league is so tight 1 win can take you up about 3 places, 2 or 3 into the top half.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I think, from what I heard on SCR MA had set out to contain them but realised the game was there for the taking so decided on making changes after half time. I agree about not sacking him in December but feel that come the transfer deadline in March if we are desperate by then DK will have no choice other than to sack him but I do not think that we will be in trouble by then. The bottom of the league is so tight 1 win can take you up about 3 places, 2 or 3 into the top half.

Problem is 2 or 3 losses and we are looking at a gap opening up...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I went from OUT to FENCE today. We actually played fairly well and were denied by a ridiculous penalty decision and some poor finishing. We looked liked we cared which was nice, and when Adams saw the game was there to be taken (we had obviously gone up there for a point) had the bottle to go three up front. Ok it didn't quite work out this time, but it was the right decision.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I went from fence to IN. Don't know why but I have a feeling we will start winning again soon. Too late for anything like a good season, but enough to reach halfway.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I cannot f***ing believe people who say out, great performance today, robbed I thought by the ref and their lucky little breaks for their goal.

All the attacking options (bar Forster on the bench) and no prospect of scoring if we'd have played for 3 hours. Blatant f***ing penalty, two posts, general domination in the second half and even two good Forster chances in the first, good performance against Shrews, who have a quality home record.

To have Thornton on the bench should be punishible by death. Unfit, doesn't train, quality player, wrong attitude.

Robinson was due a start in midfield. Up front - maybe, why midfield??

What is the f***ing point of having Fleetwood if you don't play him. And where would you have started him?

And if Murray isn't fit, leave him at home, don't put him on the bench.
If he IS fit, f***ing play him. - Match fitness after an injury - surely?

PLAY THEM - OR f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No mate, you f*** off, did you even go?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1) Blatant f***ing penalty, two posts, general domination in the second half and even two good Forster chances in the first, good performance against Shrews, who have a quality home record.

2) Unfit, doesn't train, quality player, wrong attitude.

3) Up front - maybe, why midfield??

4) And where would you have started him?

5) Match fitness after an injury - surely?

6) No mate, you f*** off, did you even go?

1) Wasn't a penalty. Maybe it should have been, but the ref didn't give it. Doesn't matter what it should have been, only what it was. An we had one shot on target. Tranmere had 4. We had 6 off target, they had 12. That is despite us having 53% of the possession, Is i really that great a performance?

3) Because Robinson was found wanting when played up front under McGhee. His pace and crosses and long range shots, together with an attacking attitude from midfield would be a positive.

4) up front, where most strikers play, where we had one person who is in the december months of his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here