Votes: 73 40.3%
  • Out

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters

zego

Jul 10, 2003
How the f*** can you say Adams out. We where denied a penalty. We hit the bar twice, yes twice, and we have players injured too.

Sounds like the team played out of their skin. Get off Adams back and get behind the team.

I wuz ther - agree totally

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And even if he didn't, Danny Wilson's CV fits like a GLOVE :thumbsup:

Yup, SACKED by Sheffield Wednesday, Bristol City, MK Dons and Hartlepool. He has what it takes to be DK's TENTH managerial appointment (ignoring Booker's spells as caretaker) in ELEVEN years.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I think most of you lot have to take some of the blame for this. Bunch of idiots.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
100% in, the last 2 away performances have been very encouraging, we just seem to have lost that self belief in front of goal. I can see the tide turning for us on Friday roared on by a partisan boxing day audience.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
People were on Adams and the players backs in September!!

I always thought Brighton were different, that we stuck by the manager, team etc, especially when things weren't going great, but unfortunately many of you are just like the rest of them.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
People were on Adams and the players backs in September!!

I always thought Brighton were different, that we stuck by the manager, team etc, especially when things weren't going great, but unfortunately many of you are just like the rest of them.

Fans have a right to be fickle, the prices that this club charge. When everyone hypes up the return of an ex-manager, then he had to hit the ground running. Unfortunately, the wheels were coming off as early as September and any criticism was fully justified.
A lot of fans are baffled and bemused by what is going on and patience is not a commodity in plentiful supply.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Adams IN, for now. Yes we're in the bottom 4 and his permanent signings have not worked so far but I'd give him some more time to turn things round. A couple of results would make a big difference and by all accounts we were very unlucky yesterday. If we've won, we'd all be saying what a good week it's been. I'm as frustrated as anybody but I'd give him another 4 or 5 weeks. That's time to get a few wins under our belts and bring in some new players.
Adams must think hard about what sort of players we need, and not just get his old mates in. IMO, a left back, 2 central midfielders, and a striker is the bare minimum we need. We also need some luck too. But at the end of the day if the results don't pick up within a month or so, his position will be untenable. Dick Knight knows that and so does Micky Adams.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Fans have a right to be fickle, the prices that this club charge. When everyone hypes up the return of an ex-manager, then he had to hit the ground running. Unfortunately, the wheels were coming off as early as September and any criticism was fully justified.
A lot of fans are baffled and bemused by what is going on and patience is not a commodity in plentiful supply.

The wheels were coming off as early as September??

Crewe won 1-2
Barnet won 4-0
B. Rovers drew 1-1
Southend won 0-2
L Orient drew 0-0
Northampton won 1-0
Scunthorpe lost 1-4
Yeovil drew 1-1
Walsall lost 0-1
Man City WON
Northampton drew 1-1

I don't think this spells disaster and certainly did not justify the criticism and calling for the manager to be sacked.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The wheels were coming off as early as September??

Crewe won 1-2
Barnet won 4-0
B. Rovers drew 1-1
Southend won 0-2
L Orient drew 0-0
Northampton won 1-0
Scunthorpe lost 1-4
Yeovil drew 1-1
Walsall lost 0-1
Man City WON
Northampton drew 1-1

I don't think this spells disaster and certainly did not justify the criticism and calling for the manager to be sacked.

Crewe won 1-2 Scraped a victory against the worst team in the league by a mile
Barnet won 4-0 Poor League 2 side
B. Rovers drew 1-1 We were shit
Southend won 0-2 Only on top after they had a man sent off
L Orient drew 0-0 We were shit
Northampton won 1-0 JPT(?), Lynch was playing, not sure how much they cared
Scunthorpe lost 1-4 We were woeful
Yeovil drew 1-1 Team in the relegation battle
Walsall lost 0-1 They had 9 men
Man City WON Fair enough
Northampton drew 1-1 Cant remember what happened here, but still not a brilliant result

I think the start was pretty bad, and picking up the odd point here and there provided a veneer for people to claim we were good. We werent, and still arent.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
yes, i take full responisility for Micky Adams taking us down to 21st. Everyone i am sorry, this is all my fault.

Well at least we know who is responsible now...hang your head in shame.
Now you have had the balls to own up, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you two years to turn it round ! Yes, hugely generous I know but you are the man for the task.
So come on, chin up...

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Man City WON Fair enough
Northampton drew 1-1 Cant remember what happened here, but still not a brilliant result

I think the start was pretty bad, and picking up the odd point here and there provided a veneer for people to claim we were good. We werent, and still arent.

:bowdown: I've witnessed all the victories this season none of them convincing:angry:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Man City WON Fair enough

So typical isn't it. Making excuses for your own team winning. Not just 'well done, 3 points from Southend and Crewe.'

We didn't scrape a victory, we played well for most of the game and yes Crewe are crap NOW, but that was first game of the season, we didn't know that then. We obviously have different perceptions of being a 'bad start', some of it not particulaly impressive but the incredibly negative criticism Adams and some of the players recevied so early on in the season was, in my opinion, unjustified.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
So typical isn't it. Making excuses for your own team winning. Not just 'well done, 3 points from Southend and Crewe.'

We didn't scrape a victory, we played well for most of the game and yes Crewe are crap NOW, but that was first game of the season, we didn't know that then. We obviously have different perceptions of being a 'bad start', some of it not particulaly impressive but the incredibly negative criticism Adams and some of the players recevied so early on in the season was, in my opinion, unjustified.

Well, Im not making excuses Im telling facts. Crewe are shit and were shit, we didnt know then they were bad but since we know now, that the makes the result look even worse. Getting 3 points from Crewe is obligatory, it cant really be seen as a high point in the season.

Start of the season we expected playoffs or thereabouts, it was clear very early on from perfomances not just results, that we werent a playoffs side, coupled with the baffling managerial decisions, I believe that criticism was justified. It was a bad start, but it can be presented in a slightly better light now since our form since, Leicester and Millwall aside, has been fairly tragic

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Well, Im not making excuses Im telling facts. Crewe are shit and were shit, we didnt know then they were bad but since we know now, that the makes the result look even worse. Getting 3 points from Crewe is obligatory, it cant really be seen as a high point in the season.

Start of the season we expected playoffs or thereabouts, it was clear very early on from perfomances not just results, that we werent a playoffs side, coupled with the baffling managerial decisions, I believe that criticism was justified. It was a bad start, but it can be presented in a slightly better light now since our form since, Leicester and Millwall aside, has been fairly tragic

I'm not saying Crewe is regarded as a high point of the season, just that hindsight is a wonderful thing, NOW we know they're shit but that's imaterial.

I didn't expect play-offs, anyone that did is foolish, we shouldn't 'expect' anything, we can hope or push for the play-offs but that's it. We weren't a playoffs side last season but that doesn't stop people thinking we were great, and somehow Wilkins would of done a better job this season. Of course slight criticism is justified when we lose or play badly but not to the degree it was and is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here