• in

Votes: 71 60.2%
  • fence

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the very sad thing is even if thicky takes us down...all the knight and adams lovers on here will still say he is the right man for the job

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
the very sad thing is even if thicky takes us down...all the knight and adams lovers on here will still say he is the right man for the job
But vulture.... who could be better? He has a track record of getting us out of the bottom division! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
and can he please take booker and white with him. perhaps then we'll finally get a professional coaching set up

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
then leaving to better things:D being the LOYAL albion legend he is???
That does seem to be glossed over doesn't it. It's still too early to sack him though, give him enough rope and all that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
That does seem to be glossed over doesn't it. It's still too early to sack him though, give him enough rope and all that.

well to me he has shown his true colours with hart..white..booker and getting in old players

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
well to me he has shown his true colours with hart..white..booker and getting in old players
Well I agree, I never agreed with bringing him back even if Wilkins had to go, my opinion is that he is, at best, an average manager. But there's just no way he's going to get sacked at this stage really. If he walked out tomorrow taking White and Booker with him I wouldn't exactly be crying myself to sleep, but Dick Knight staked a lot on it and there's a way to go yet before sacking even becomes a possibility.

And if he takes us up you'll still moan like f*** on here after every game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Both are managers. As for Pardew coming in as a part-time coach, that is one of the more laughable suggestions I have heard in a while.

Adams and Coppell have both been involved with clubs in fairly low quality roles when they were unemployed though and Pardew is not gonna walk into another job. Not that I'd want that twat who doesn't know how to lose with grace here though.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Not that I'd want that twat who doesn't know how to lose with grace here though.

At least he has passion and is interested. I watched Adams a lot yesterday, when decisions were going against us, he just stood there passive. No motivating the players, no questioning the 4th official nothing, and why has White been doing a majority of the radio interviews over the last couple of weeks?

Adams is quite clearly not interested, the sooner he realizes that he is losing the crowd (has he lost the team yet?) the better.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least he has passion and is interested. I watched Adams a lot yesterday, when decisions were going against us, he just stood there passive. No motivating the players, no questioning the 4th official nothing, and why has White been doing a majority of the radio interviews over the last couple of weeks?

Adams is quite clearly not interested, the sooner he realizes that he is losing the crowd (has he lost the team yet?) the better.

In his defence he has an FA charge waiting to be heard so has to be careful.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Both are managers. As for Pardew coming in as a part-time coach, that is one of the more laughable suggestions I have heard in a while.

God!.....only a suggestion, anything's got to be better than the way things are going at the moment......also Steve Cotterill unemployed.......or we stick with White.................:eek:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He won't get sacked until the crowd start to turn on Knight then he will make a scapegoat of him.

I think there are bigger problems throughout the club than just the first team manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here