Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so , who would be the replacement ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
At the game? If not, don't comment.
Stupid comment.I think results speak for themselves along with the awfull football we play.Seen enough this season that i won't go again for a while.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the radio commentary sounded like we played a lot better than in the last 2 games.
p.s. I went to Carlisle.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just f*** off adams:angry:

presumably you would rather have one of the recently sacked managers like Ward (Carlisle) or the bloke at Swindon.

ADAMS f***ing IN

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
At the game? If not, don't comment.

Freedom of speech. Just because he wasn't there doesn't mean he's not entitled to an opinion.

Fact is the RESULT is what counts and we can all see the results are nowhere near good enough.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
what a stupid thing to say... why do you have to go to the game to have an opinion...?

When you directly after a defeat post a thread saying we should sack our manager, surely you need to have seen the game to make such a statement.

In fact I'm pretty sure vulture posts threads like this, directly after most defeats, suggesting to me that he barely ever goes to a game.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We should calm down.

YES, getting Adams back, in hindsight, was a terrible move. Sacking a manager who finished 7th with a mediocre bunch of players was a touch act to follow anyway, but the board's idea was;

"if anybody (that the Albion could get, at least) are to take us the "extra mile" it's Micky Adams"

In my opinion it has nothing to do with trying to increase the gate or any of that nonsense, it was just that Adams was available, and the board want to be back in the Championship, and thought he was the man to do it.

Personally, I don't think Adams has what it takes any more (he has clearly lost the passion and winning mentality from mark one), BUT sacking him would be folly at this stage in the season. EVEN if we had a "sure fire" top manager in the pipeline to take over the job lined up mid-season, look where that got the club last time.

I say, wait until the end of the season, unless we're still troubled by possible relegation in February, and reevaluate his tenure then.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
When you directly after a defeat post a thread saying we should sack our manager, surely you need to have seen the game to make such a statement.

In fact I'm pretty sure vulture posts threads like this, directly after most defeats, suggesting to me that he barely ever goes to a game.

look i went to the game and it was a shambles, Vulture is alowed his own opinion

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
should never of took him back!!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here