Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out Chants

Sep 5, 2008
Now all i want to say is this. It seems that the vast majority on here and that I know want Adams out. Why oh why does everyone pussy it at the games then. If you want Dick to wield the axe make yourselves heard tonight, infront of the cameras. If not prepare for league 2 next season

That is all:down:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Now all i want to say is this. It seems that the vast majority on here and that I know want Adams out. Why oh why does everyone pussy it at the games then. If you want Dick to wield the axe make yourselves heard tonight, infront of the cameras. If not prepare for league 2 next season

That is all:down:

Well if we're three-nil down, then they can hear us. But it aint going to happen tonight, but the axe will fall after Millwall if we lose.

Sep 5, 2008
Perhaps becuase they don't all agree with you? just a thought, like

No I sit with a good five to six people who slag him off and want him out, but end up clapping him onto the field and not getting involved in the adams out chants. It just seems that people aren't voicing their opinions enough giving Adams much more time than he deserves this season. I could see early on that a return was the wrong idea, just a shame the board couldn't.

Well if we're three-nil down, then they can hear us. But it aint going to happen tonight, but the axe will fall after Millwall if we lose.

dont know if it will fall after millwall because we are not really expected to beat them. i have just got a feeling that dean white will be in temporary charge for the game on saturday. i have a gift for predicting things before they happen.

No I sit with a good five to six people who slag him off and want him out, but end up clapping him onto the field and not getting involved in the adams out chants. It just seems that people aren't voicing their opinions enough giving Adams much more time than he deserves this season. I could see early on that a return was the wrong idea, just a shame the board couldn't.

first rule of management, never return, it never works out.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
dont know if it will fall after millwall because we are not really expected to beat them. i have just got a feeling that dean white will be in temporary charge for the game on saturday. i have a gift for predicting things before they happen.

If that happens, then I'll personally commit suicide if White takes over for Saturday. Anyway wouldn't DK want to start fresh and decide to get rid of Booker and White?!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was pleased (in a odd way) after the Carlise game how almost no one said anything to Micky after the game, I sit behind the dug out and heard just a couple of comments from a crowd of hundreds. There were a few boos but that was due to a poor performance by the team.

This shows how most the home fans in the south stand are behind the Micky and the club. Perhaps the away support will be more hostile to him, although this is also not my exeperience.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
tonight is not the right place for booing or adams out, unless we're 2-0 down at half time, or lose

If that happens, then I'll personally commit suicide if White takes over for Saturday. Anyway wouldn't DK want to start fresh and decide to get rid of Booker and White?!

well i would hope so! but it always falls down to the assistant to take charge and sadly for us that is white. i dont think the chuckle brothers will leave anyway until a new manager was appointed and he has brought in his own staff. i would love to see oatway and butters as coaches as they have done there badges and Guy would definatley sure up the defense.

I was pleased (in a odd way) after the Carlise game how almost no one said anything to Micky after the game, I sit behind the dug out and heard just a couple of comments from a crowd of hundreds. There were a few boos but that was due to a poor performance by the team.

This shows how most the home fans in the south stand are behind the Micky and the club. Perhaps the away support will be more hostile to him, although this is also not my exeperience.

i thought that was the worst we have booed all season?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
well i would hope so! but it always falls down to the assistant to take charge and sadly for us that is white. i dont think the chuckle brothers will leave anyway until a new manager was appointed and he has brought in his own staff. i would love to see oatway and butters as coaches as they have done there badges and Guy would definatley sure up the defense.

Yeah I heard that on Saturday. I would love Chaz to sure up our midfield and Guy to sort our dodgy defence. Get them in!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I also sit with a few who are equally unhappy with where we are in the table and the crap football we're turning out but don't necessarily want Adams out yet.

Sep 5, 2008

No not one bit. People just cannot be bothered anymore. They have accepted that Adams won't be walking and we are unable to sack him.
I think the fact that there is about 2000 left when the fulltime whistle blows tell you a little bit more...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I HURLED abuse at Adams on Saturday. Not personal stuff mind...just about him needing to resign.

I like the man, I just don't want him to be our manager anymore. His passion seems to have gone and the frustration finally got the better of me.

I certainly wouldn't agree with personal abuse or giving his family stick. Voicing concerns over the performance etc though are fine.

What I would say though is get behind Micky AND the team during the game. Save the criticism for after. Adams Out chants won't help anyone.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

i don't think most fans in the south stand are behind mickey at all. everybody near me wants him out.

i don't think most fans in the south stand are behind mickey at all.

This is typical NSC inflammatory nonsense! In sit in the North stand and I can categorically state that EVERYONE in the south stand is behind Micky Adams throughout the full 90 minutes.
How low will some so called supporters sink to discredit the man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here