Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out Chants

Not from block F it was'nt, which I thought was suprising, in fact the last two games it has seemed strangly quite as I have left the ground.

Football equivilent to shell shock perhaps.

maybe they have just given up and so shocked at the football we are playing. I can sense that to, it almost feels like we have accepted the current situation when really we should be vocal about it.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
This is typical NSC inflammatory nonsense! In sit in the North stand and I can categorically state that EVERYONE in the south stand is behind Micky Adams throughout the full 90 minutes.
How low will some so called supporters sink to discredit the man?

as he never leaves his dugout its hard to tell which way he's facing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What a superb idea lets all chant adams out if we are playing bad! ffs if you feel that stongly then get all your mates and those on here to sign a petition and hand it to dick knight,we are not playing well thats obvious but im fooked if im going to waste my money singing daft meaningless songs against ultimately my own team.

But thats just my opinion. :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
i don't think most fans in the south stand are behind mickey at all. everybody near me wants him out.

Its difficult to tell, no one in my area wants him out, bar a couple of very vocal blokes rows away. Polls on here are just a small %, it would be interesting on a full ballot of STH to see what people felt.

Not saying everyone is happy by any means but I believe most fans still want to see Micky get it right especially now he has bought in new players.

My nagging feeling is could somone new just get the current crop more motivated, however that is expensive (money the club does not have) and proven to work about 1 in 5 times.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
My nagging feeling is could somone new just get the current crop more motivated, however that is expensive (money the club does not have) and proven to work about 1 in 5 times.

1 in 5 times? Not at all.

Admittedly often it only proves good short term but nearly always a new manager makes an immediate impact which is exactly what we need.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
1 in 5 times? Not at all.

Admittedly often it only proves good short term but nearly always a new manager makes an immediate impact which is exactly what we need.

I cannot find the source, but on 5 live BBC at the weekend, somone had done research on all the changes and stated it only has success in 1 in 5 cases.

Do not know if anyone else heard it may have been the Eamon Holmes show, it may have been Kit Simmons who had to so some research relevant to his coaching badges and wanted to help caretaker managers out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here