Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adams in or out

Micky Adams in or out

• Total voters

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Well I seem to remember that he was no 1 for a brief amount of time, but hey ho if he wasn't fine, it's a double helping of humble pie for me.

Oh! Can I have some ice cream with it please?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Do you honestly believe Adams will quit or be sacked if we lose tomorrow. For the record I think he has done a poor job so far and some of his tactics (e.g. the team on Saturday) bemuse me but, in my view, there is no way he will leave so we should get behind him and the team and hope they can pull us out of the situation.

It also irritates me when people call him thicky. What does it achieve, other than being really witty obviously

I believe if we lose then Knights finger will be twitching.Andy Naylor has again hinted at the boardroom being split.Mr Knight may be the chairman but the money to keep the club going comes from other directors.
Adams this season has been totally and utterly clueless.
If we go down it would really f*** this club up and cause civil war.
The reasons the chairman gave for sacking Wilkins was that he thought Micky Adams was the man to take us to the championship and Falmer in style and bring back the crowds.I was 110% over the moon when Adams came back but what I have seen this year has shocked me.
If Adams came out fighting each week and got angry maybe just maybe we would not be in the bottom 4 instead we get classics like this

1)I did not know I had to be in top 7 by October

2) Our home form last year was shocking (we lost 7 all last year)

3)The players need a hug

4) I know my enemies within the club

5) I have lost faith with the fans

Playing Virgo every week
Playing Murrary when Murrary was f***ed
Baffling formations
Players played out of postion
no tatics during the game

I would say that 100% certain that if this was another manager he would be long gone.

I have paid my money for the last 36 years following this club and that in my view means the Albion means more to me than it ever will to the likes of Adams,Booker and W hite and that gives me the right to be pissed off

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would say that 100% certain that if this was another manager he would be long gone.

I have paid my money for the last 36 years following this club and that in my view means the Albion means more to me than it ever will to the likes of Adams,Booker and W hite and that gives me the right to be pissed off

I would agree with all of that but I still think that DK will not sack him irrespective of the score at Luton.

I think that he now has the players for us to climb the table all he has to do is to get himself, White, Booker and the players singing from the same hymn sheet.

Seafordseagull

Feb 17, 2009
I have voted in for now as he has only just signed six new players who, with a bit of luck, could change our form for the better. However, if we lose tonight and at Millwall on Saturday, and if a replacement can be found, I think it should be considered.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In... and get behind him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here