Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adams in or out

Micky Adams in or out

• Total voters

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I loved the bit in The Sun today, where they had a big picture of Micky, with the writing 'Oh Dear!' next to him:lolol:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I want him out, but it is ESSENTIAL that DK has someone decent to come in and replace him. I can't think of ANYTHING worse than turning up to see a side managed by White & Booker

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
wise words great mate

do you forget what you 'CAN DO' ?

I'm not aware of a degenerative mental disorder, so there must be a 'banker syndrome' effect going on . . . . . therefore BHAFC need a manager to keep us up, and it aint Mickey Adams

Well he's either suddenly become a bad manager, or he's slowly became one over the past few years. He IS a bad manager currently

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
in my view he is walking on very thin ice now

Why, because 110 people want to get rid of him? Last time I looked there were slightly more than that watching the Albion. A fair number of the yes' are probably keyboard warriors who rarely go anyway.

Why can nobody understand that you do not give a manager money to spend and then sack him after 2 more defeats. He is not doing a great job but he will not be sacked so, as ever, this poll is pointless.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Get thicky out now before we get humiliated at luton :nono::nono::nono:

Fair enough you think Micky Adams should go but calling him "thicky" just makes you look ridiculous. Why not call him by his actual name or is that beyond some people?

Calling people "thicky" or "lardy Scottish clown" makes people sound like 5 year olds.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
give you a clue......one word is licker the other word is club

Totally wrong Al, I am a club employee but i want him gone!! FFS i could do a damn sight better than Adams with the players he has at his disposal.

Adams out, And i never wanted him back but got bullyed off the board for a while for this opinion. Where are the bullys now??

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Out. For the following reasons.

1. The football that is presented to us now is the worst since Jeff Wood.
2. The birds flying over the pitch on Saturday knew their formation better than the team.
3. When in charge of Leicester he was fairly quicky found out and replaced by Basset.
4, Oh for FS. I want Hessentaller. Even if I can't spell his name properly.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Out. For the following reasons.

1. The football that is presented to us now is the worst since Jeff Wood.
2. The birds flying over the pitch on Saturday knew their formation better than the team.
3. When in charge of Leicester he was fairly quicky found out and replaced by Basset.
4, Oh for FS. I want Hessentaller. Even if I can't spell his name properly.

Sorry am I missing something or didn't Adams go to Leicester as Bassett's assistant and then take them up to the Premier League after Bassett had taken them down? Also, are you serious about Hessenthaler? Not sure I can think of anyone worst.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why, because 110 people want to get rid of him? Last time I looked there were slightly more than that watching the Albion. A fair number of the yes' are probably keyboard warriors who rarely go anyway.

Why can nobody understand that you do not give a manager money to spend and then sack him after 2 more defeats. He is not doing a great job but he will not be sacked so, as ever, this poll is pointless.

Right,
Im going to bite

1)Its hundrends of Albion fans that want him out

2)He is going to take us down

3)I go to lots of games and had a season ticket for 12 seasons so I think I am no keyboard warrior

cant be bothered to do any more as fans like you are of course just as important as fans like me but let me have me view and I let you have yours but if we lose to Luton tommorow in MY VIEW the shit will hit the fan big time.

By the way its now 113:thumbsup:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorry am I missing something or didn't Adams go to Leicester as Bassett's assistant and then take them up to the Premier League after Bassett had taken them down? Also, are you serious about Hessenthaler? Not sure I can think of anyone worst.

Serious about Hessentaller. Bloody right I am. Adams should have never even thought about coming back. After all do you go out with an ex wife or old girlfriend. No I expect not, and I was predicting relegation from early October.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Right,
Im going to bite

1)Its hundrends of Albion fans that want him out

2)He is going to take us down

3)I go to lots of games and had a season ticket for 12 seasons so I think I am no keyboard warrior

cant be bothered to do any more as fans like you are of course just as important as fans like me but let me have me view and I let you have yours but if we lose to Luton tommorow in MY VIEW the shit will hit the fan big time.

By the way its now 113:thumbsup:

Do you honestly believe Adams will quit or be sacked if we lose tomorrow. For the record I think he has done a poor job so far and some of his tactics (e.g. the team on Saturday) bemuse me but, in my view, there is no way he will leave so we should get behind him and the team and hope they can pull us out of the situation.

It also irritates me when people call him thicky. What does it achieve, other than being really witty obviously

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Serious about Hessentaller. Bloody right I am. Adams should have never even thought about coming back. After all do you go out with an ex wife or old girlfriend. No I expect not, and I was predicting relegation from early October.

If you are serious you will probably be in a majority of 1. By the way, I noticed you did not comment on the Leicester bit. Care to retract your initial point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here