seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We are technically not in a relegation battle as we arent in the bottom 4

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
adams is coming out with some EXCELLENT quotes this season

"i didnt realise i had to be 7th in october" - prompt slide down the table to 20th
"the fans are just going to have to stick with" - not if they dont renew their season tickets they wont....

another CORKING one to add to the list

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
think he might be losing the plot I mean there is putting a brave face on it and then there is that

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
We are technically not in a relegation battle as we arent in the bottom 4

of course we are - the battle involves the teams in the drop zone trying to replace the teams not in it - and at the this moment in time our position dictates that we are the team the bottom four are trying to catch

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well hes hardly gonna come out and say "Yeah we're in a battle to stay up now!", imagine how that would affect the players morale especially as its sooooo low at the minute anyway!
I'm no big MA fan but if I heard him say the above then i'd ask him to quit now personally!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
of course we are - the battle involves the teams in the drop zone trying to replace the teams not in it - and at the this moment in time our position dictates that we are the team the bottom four are trying to catch
I would say that the battle starts if we drop into the bottom 4 and then we fight our way out of it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I would say that the battle starts if we drop into the bottom 4 and then we fight our way out of it.

but we are going to have to battle to avoid dropping into the bottom four

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We have already had the vote of confidence and various other soundbites (including this one). The Albion have packed quite a lot of PR nonsense into the space of three and a half months. Less talk and more action would not go amiss.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
As the last two posts said, March time if we are still in and around the bottom 4 then it is a relegation battle. We are only 4 points from 12th.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"No, I disagree with that. Brendan Rogers takes over at Watford, they are 11 points off a play-off place and he says the season is not over. I think that is the belief we have to have."

What? What is he ON about? Watford?? Get a grip Adams.

well hes hardly gonna come out and say "Yeah we're in a battle to stay up now!", imagine how that would affect the players morale especially as its sooooo low at the minute anyway!
I'm no big MA fan but if I heard him say the above then i'd ask him to quit now personally!

relagation battles start around February if you ask me unless you are hopelessly adrift

Spot on.

If we are in his position in March then Micky would undoubtedly admit we were in a relegation battle.

As the last two posts said, March time if we are still in and around the bottom 4 then it is a relegation battle. We are only 4 points from 12th.

Anyone hear Harry Redknapp on MoTD over the weekend saying that Spurs are in a relegation scrap.
2 places above the relegation zone, 15pts from 15 games, 10pts from a European place.
What does he know though, no pedigree whatsoever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here