Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Lallana to join the albion on loan??

Look dwayne you divot, bigging yourself up by pretending you have footballing mates who you can hook up with the Albion is a load of crap.

It's just another vehicle for your resurgent attention seeking attempts. My feelings are that you are a video-game nerd with no life outside of one you pretend on the internet.

I look forward to your next banning, and I hope it lasts a nice long time so you can concentrate on some other club's board.
Have you tried Plymouth?

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
NMH said:

I look forward to your next banning, and I hope it lasts a nice long time so you can concentrate on some other club's board.
Have you tried Plymouth?

Still, it's a bit more entertaining than Aid's flacid attempts at giving himself an erection.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
NMH said:
Look dwayne you divot, bigging yourself up by pretending you have footballing mates who you can hook up with the Albion is a load of crap.

It's just another vehicle for your resurgent attention seeking attempts. My feelings are that you are a video-game nerd with no life outside of one you pretend on the internet.

Have you tried Plymouth?
I'm not sure what's funnier: dwayne posting unflattering pictures of himself standing next to an unknown Southampton FC junior, or you turning into FRANK whenever dwayne even bothers to post. :D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That place looks well classy. Look! There's a guy drinking a can of Fosters in the background on the first picture.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That place looks well classy. Look! There's a guy drinking a can of Fosters in the background on the first picture.

come on it is bmuff town centre on a saturday night!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
I'm not sure what's funnier: dwayne posting unflattering pictures of himself standing next to an unknown Southampton FC junior, or you turning into FRANK whenever dwayne even bothers to post. :D

did they not get my best angle big boy xx

the whole point of this thread was to get my grand off HB&B, not to discuss the relative merits of my weight problem/black skin/ginger hair/muscles/ugliness/homo-ness

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dougal said:
so are we getting a loan then ? Cant be bothered to sift through 3 pages of shit

would be good. He plays the Rooney attacking midfielder role, so it wouldn't do any harm to bring him in, the midfield is looking threadbare at present.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
would be good. He plays the Rooney attacking midfielder role, so it wouldn't do any harm to bring him in, the midfield is looking threadbare at present.

What about Dean Cox?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
dwayne said:
the whole point of this thread was to get my grand off HB&B,

Right, I've looked through the other shit thread and found this:

""I'll bet a grand with you that I can put a pic up on NSC of me out with Adam by tomorrow.

You up for that bet HB&B? - plenty of witnesses here...#

come on put your money where your mouth is""

I can't seem to find the bit where HB&B agreed to it. Or is that how real bets work, do I get to say I'm going to do something and say that if I manage it you owe me a grand, and you get no say in it?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Timbo said:
Right, I've looked through the other shit thread and found this:

""I'll bet a grand with you that I can put a pic up on NSC of me out with Adam by tomorrow.

You up for that bet HB&B? - plenty of witnesses here...#

come on put your money where your mouth is""

I can't seem to find the bit where HB&B agreed to it. Or is that how real bets work, do I get to say I'm going to do something and say that if I manage it you owe me a grand, and you get no say in it?

:lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i'm sorry Dwayne, but for a brief moment when I saw those pics I saw someone else's pic in my head...

pepper1.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
tommy boy said:
damn

the irony is that i didn't even need a shit

you could've won yourself £1000!
Oh, in that case I'll bet you ten grand you go for a shit in 3 minutes. :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ignoring the photo above and a comment on those grainy ones.

Dwayne seems to look like Mick Hucknall without dreadlocks :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here