Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Lallana to join the albion on loan??

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Who the Fcuk is this schoolboy nobody and why the hell would we want him - we've already got enough schoolboy nobodies as it is.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bry Nylon said:
For Adam Lallana, his night out with NSC legend 'Dwayne' was about as close to perfect as it gets.

“I got the call on Thursday. I was sleeping when I got the call. I could not take it in, I was a bit groggy as I had just woken up, so my mum had to take the phone. I was ecstatic,” he explained.

But Adam’s incredible few days was about to take another twist. Having joined up with Dwayne, Adam was told on that everything he said, plus a photo of him out on the town, would be posted on Brighton's message board, North Stand Chat.

“I rang my dad straight away and told him. He could not believe it. He was quite emotional at the thought of his son appearing on the legendary NSC, along with threads about Hens, KFC, sandwiches and the like!

“I could not sleep until two in the morning. I was just thinking about the night out. It was brilliant, I just could not wait for the mini-cab to come,” he added.

His big moment duly arrived and, cheered on by 40 friends and family Adam hit the street of Bournemouth.

“It was brilliant. To go out with Dwayne in your home town - it's a dream come true. Everytime I looked in a kebab shop or the back of a police van I saw someone I knew!” he said.

Very good!:clap2:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Is the Brasshouse still alive and well in Bournemouth and if so are the Bouncers still cnuts?

What about Berlins? Cage and Zoo? Ricks cocktail bar and that Hogshead at the top of one of the hills?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here