Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Lallana to join the albion on loan??

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As stated earlier went out with him last night, he's my younger bros best mate.

Amazingly , he said that Brighton have come in for a loan move and he will know in the next week whether the manager will let him go (he's blocking it at the moment).

Yeovil and Northampton have also enquired but by the time me and my bro had finished with him, theres only one club he wants to go to!!!!

Really decent lad, and knows a shit load about football, he has heard of Jake Robinson and Dean Cox and has played with Stokes, he also knew that Withdean is a dump.

fingers crossed

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
dwayne said:
Yeovil and Northampton have also enquired but by the time me and my bro had finished with him, theres only one club he wants to go to!!!!

Yeovil it is then :jester:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Here is a picture of Adam wotsit so we all know what he looks like when Thomas posts a picture of his celeb mate.

Southampton_Lallana_L.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
For Adam Lallana, his night out with NSC legend 'Dwayne' was about as close to perfect as it gets.

“I got the call on Thursday. I was sleeping when I got the call. I could not take it in, I was a bit groggy as I had just woken up, so my mum had to take the phone. I was ecstatic,” he explained.

But Adam’s incredible few days was about to take another twist. Having joined up with Dwayne, Adam was told on that everything he said, plus a photo of him out on the town, would be posted on Brighton's message board, North Stand Chat.

“I rang my dad straight away and told him. He could not believe it. He was quite emotional at the thought of his son appearing on the legendary NSC, along with threads about Hens, KFC, sandwiches and the like!

“I could not sleep until two in the morning. I was just thinking about the night out. It was brilliant, I just could not wait for the mini-cab to come,” he added.

His big moment duly arrived and, cheered on by 40 friends and family Adam hit the street of Bournemouth.

“It was brilliant. To go out with Dwayne in your home town - it's a dream come true. Everytime I looked in a kebab shop or the back of a police van I saw someone I knew!” he said.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here