Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd - The League One Desailly

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I loved it when he had that little wrestle with Fletcher before realising that Fletcher was twice his size and deciding not to take it any further :laugh:

Although i see him more as a Baresi than a Desailly

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Totall agree. He seems to be getting better and better. His positioning is spot-on, he wins practically everything in the air, blocks, tackles and he's keeping it nice and simple when in possession. He has REALLY stepped up to the plate since Greers arrival, I've NEVER seen him play better. Absolute quality centrebacking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somewhat curious how the best player in the league last month wasn't even the best player for the Albion.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I absolutely love it when a player, especially one who receives more than his fair share of critisism, gets his head down and with hard work and determination proves his doubters wrong.

Adam El abd, one of the best players in a team sitting top of league one, who'd have thought that 12 months ago! :bowdown:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have to admit I never really rated El-Abd, but the last 6 months he has been immense, so well done for proving me wrong.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Well done Gordon Greer what a great captain he doesent even need to be in the team to be getting the best out of other players.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This just goes to show that Gus and Tanno know their football. He told us this when he'd only been the manager for a couple of months. Brrrrilliant. :clap2:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
well done adam. And well done gus.

AEA has gone from liability to very saleable asset this season. Absolutely love the guys commitment and perfomrance And glad to see he's packed in the ludicrous diving...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here