Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd is an insult to every other professional footballer in the country

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
God knows how many hundred Albion games I've been to has taught me that one does not go on an away day to some far-flung Northern part of this great nation with any hope that the football will make the day.

Have a good day in spite of the game, not because of it.

Anything positive on the pitch should just be a bonus to a cracking day out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You made the schoolboy error of going to Carlisle to watch a game of football.

I'll never go that far again until Brighton qualify for Europe.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Totally f***ing HOPELESS today. No pace, no skill, no strength - tear up his contract now!

Turned inside out for both the first two goals, he made it men against boys out there.

So I would just like to thank our Adam for ruining a day out lasting 18 hours, costing £100, taking in two different COUNTRIES, six different fast food meals, and a crashed hire car.

DISGRACE:angry:

TCB

"taking in two different COUNTRIES, six different fast food meals, and a crashed hire car".

What about making a film about the venture, with a title such as..................
Trains, planes and Automobiles"?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Just chill out gentlemen, just chill. Drown your sorrows and have tidy little wank. :smokin:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone who has made the time, effort and also had the expence of travelling all the way up the other end of the country to watch an apparently gutless display has the absolute RIGHT to vent their anger & frustration on here.

Now, go to bed. It will all look different in the morning. (What time is The Championship on?)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
How can Adam El Abd go from being absolutely outstanding against Swindon to judging by comments on here, to being rubbish inside 3 days.

He wasn't THAT good on Wednesday though, gave the ball away/out of play four or five times in midfield. In defence he was better but still managed to give Swindon a ridiculous free kick 20 yards out that they should have scored from.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Spot on. Give this man a biscuit!

As usual, those of us with the DEDICATION to trek the country supporting the team are castigated by the lazy bastards who sit on here listening to the match.

I think it's probably the thread title more than anything else which is a little incongruous with "supporting the team"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here