Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Actors you can't stand

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Don’t know why, but I’d always disliked Kiefer Sutherland. Probably because he was a cocky little shit in the 90’s. But I like 24, I’m now in season 2. I’m surprised how good he is. My gripes with 24 are obviously that it’s spun out to extreme lengths to meet the format (the fast forward button a godsend to pass waffle) and the fanciful plots.

The send up of 24 which The Simpsons did was very funny

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've started to notice this on other social media too.

Very queer indeed.
It’s weird isn’t it?

But it gets queerer still…..

These same right wing numbskulls mostly spell Keir Starmer as ‘Kier Starmer’. And they never add his title, ‘Sir’.

One naturally assumes that these illiterate bellends are all as thick as pigshit but could there be something else at play? Perhaps a Hive mind? Could all the accounts be the same person? Or have they all been taught how to spell and punctuate by the same, sinister source!

Last edited:

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone from Eastenders
What?!?!

Even Wellard?!!

1726998479382.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Jm Carrey. The whole gurneying, crazy eye thing just isn't for me, though the exception to that was the Truman Show, which was superb.
Never been a fan of the gurneying stuff either but I've liked some of his other films, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Man on the Moon" among them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm always astonished how highly she is thought of. Some of her acting is excruiatingly bad.
Part of the establishment. Footlights and all that.

Personally, I struggle to think of much of any note she’s been in. Remains of the Day was good.

I suppose her crying scene was fairly good in Love Actually. An otherwise dreadful film.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Jim Carey is largely unwatchable except for Dumb and Dumber. Now that’s a funny film.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The bloke that plays Charlie Fairhead on Casualty. Highest paid actor on the BBC and definitely the most wooden, no improvement over 25 years!
Just reading through the thread and saw this from 2017, I’ve noticed he has now left this year, 38 years doing the same job.
Must’ve been a pretty easy life for him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The bloke that plays Charlie Fairhead on Casualty. Highest paid actor on the BBC and definitely the most wooden, no improvement over 25 years!
Ha! Derek Thompson.

He recently popped up in series 2 of the excellent Blue Lights.

A police drama set in Belfast.

His accent is pretty good. I assume he was going for a cross between Paddy O’ Potatohead and a deaf Brummie.

He really ramped up his puzzled, staring into the middle distance acting. Like he’s perpetually being given bad news. Awful.

IMG_3125.jpeg
IMG_3124.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg
IMG_3127.jpeg
IMG_3128.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here