Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to Twitter, Mario Balotelli is...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Currently driving around Manchester City Centre in a convertible Bentley (music blaring, top down), high fiving City fans.

The game needs more characters like him.

D

Deleted member 18477

legend. my favourite player from a different club.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fair play to the fella, but won't the rain ruin his interior?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love him, mad as a box of badgers but brilliant with it

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope he's wearing a snood and gloves. He must be freezing up there with the roof down.

Given that he's a footballer, I would also assume that the gloves would be teamed with a short sleeved shirt.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I f***ing love him. Have you seen all the photos from the weekend (Rooney's birthday and post match)? The likes of Barry, Hart, Rooney, Crouch in identikit smart casual jackets. Then there's Super Mario in rolled up jeans, hitops and the most hideous denim/fur/bizarre hybrid bomber jacket. A true original amongst the bland. Legend.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I f***ing love him. Have you seen all the photos from the weekend (Rooney's birthday and post match)? The likes of Barry, Hart, Rooney, Crouch in identikit smart casual jackets. Then there's Super Mario in rolled up jeans, hitops and the most hideous denim/fur/bizarre hybrid bomber jacket. A true original amongst the bland. Legend.

Even more funny is the fact that Rooney's birthday do was held last night. I bet he was in a RIGHT mood for a party :lol:

D

Deleted member 18477

link us up to these pictures??

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Even more funny is the fact that Rooney's birthday do was held last night. I bet he was in a RIGHT mood for a party :lol:

Check the face. Even Colleen doesn't want to be seen with him.
article-2052715-0E8094A200000578-336_224x468.jpg

EDIT> Or is that just a pout to match his new 'do'? Work it Waz, work it..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Today's Metro claims that a "mob" of 200 United fans waited by the Old Trafford exit to have a go at the Glazers after yesterday's game.

I was thinking the other day, all this yellow and green protest stuff seems to have gone awfully quiet recently, perhaps connected to United winning their 19th title and recent good form.

Funny then, that following one humiliating defeat, suddenly the Glazers are targets again. So they win: the Glazers are forgotten. Lose, and it's all their fault :D

Fickle eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here